9

decided that I'd take the kids out for a bit. I got dressed in a loosely fitted dress pairing that with flip flops before I got the babies dressed and loaded them up in my car before I headed back and grabbed the diaper bag and locked the house up after I got the special made stroller.

I looked in my rearview mirror and watched Lykos and Selena playing with their toes while Sonja and Lucian were gumming their fingers.

I turned my attention back to the road with a smile on my face loving how mine and Happy's babies are so adorable.

When I got to the park I climbed out grabbed the stroller before I got the babies all out and placed them in the stroller before I covered it up since the sun was very bright today.

"alright mommies lovely let's take a stroll," I say as I place the diaper in the stroller and headed off.

despite the weather being hot, it was a beautiful day. a lot of people were out enjoying their selves and families were enjoying time with each other.

After I went walking with the kids I sat in a saded part put a blanket down and let them lay on the blanket and roll around and play.

When it started getting later in the day I loaded the kids back up and headed home where I got them all four down for a nap. well tried but Lucian was not wanting to go down for a nap.

so I carried him into the living room and played with him trying to tire him out but it was being like his father stubborn.

after I sang to him and rocked him he eventually went to sleep so I went and laid him in his crib before I quietly walked out just as Happy walked into the house.

"Hi, baby how was work?" I asked

"same as when you're there," he says

"that crazy?" I asked

He nodded his head as he locked the door, hung up the keys, and then his Kutte before he came over and greeted me how he normally does.

I hummed against his lips as I wrapped my arms around him.

"how was yours and the babies' day?" he asked

"great. I took them for a stroll let them roll around and play on a blanket before I came back fed them and put them down for a nap except for Lucian who wanted to be like you stubborn. so I brought him back out here and tried to wear him down but that didn't work so I sang to him and rocked him to sleep. right when you walked in I had just laid him down" I say

he grinned when I said our son was being just like him.