ride home.

.
.

AFTER walking in and pulling the pair apart you fired the photographer and brought Toji to a empty conference room closest to the shoot but not before calling off the shoot telling your team to clean up and call the Dior manager of the whole thing.

It was silent as you stood infront of him with your arms crossed, watching him casually cross his legs, lifting his head staring up at you as a small grin danced along his scarred lips.

Quickly looking away, your mind drifted to the dream you had not even an hour prior the feeling of him still fresh in your memory. Fuck! You bite the inside of your lips feeling his eyes on you. Clearing your throat, you looked back at him once more.

"Toji. Two fights in a day..you can't be doing this. As much as I see your potential and want you to grow I'll have to fire you if this happens again" you said calmly looking at him expectantly.

His face morphed into one of irritation before he ran a hand along over his eyes a sigh leaving his lips "Look I'm sorry okay? I've just been stressed out with everything..bills, the baby-" he cut himself off "I've said too much" he said shaking his head.

You raised your brows "Baby? You have a kid?" You questioned watching as he solemnly nodded his head "Yeah..little Megumi. His tenth birthday is coming up and I've been stressing over where I can get the money for it." He said leaning in his seat rubbing his fingers along his temples with a frown.

"Oh." You muttered an overwhelming feeling filling your senses. After a few minutes of silence you gently placed your hand on Tojis shoulder making him look up at you in confusion "I'll help.." you said hesitantly, his face lit up as he grabbed your hand holding it with his much larger ones.

"Are you sure? I don't want to seem like I'm begging for money" he asked peering up at you, closing your eyes you nodded your head reassuringly "I'm sure." You said with a curt smile earning a larger one from Toji who thanked you.

"So when is his birthday?"