𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

Mako is back!!!!!

The first gootraxian ive made a chapter of!

Plz enjoy.

Hey He/Him Mako pronouns he decided!!

Im soon gonna make one chapter where the gootraxian is a girl for them lesbians and straights.

This also feels like not a chapter, more of a dialogue of your little everyday life, sorry :(

Im losing a lot of motivation and feel like i wanna quit. But that wont happen! Maybe. Maybe it will happen. Who knows.

-----------------------------------------------

Life with Mako wasnt bad. Until it came to meeting new people or making friends. He also seemed to rummage through your phone. And ask who tf was that random person he never knew about.

Overtime.. You thought Mako was generally losing the concept of privacy and personal space- but you both shared some wholesome times with eachother too!

Like one time you got hurt and Mako drank the blood out of the per- wait thats not wholesome. Thats just scary.

Whenever you meet new people in person, he would hiss at them like a cat. It normally takes you to reassure him that your gonna be fine but if you arent he is gonna chop that person's body parts alive and then sell the meat on the black market.. You wonder if Mako is okay.

He seems to want to isolate you from the world claiming ' The world is a bad place. I dont want my dear Y/N to get hurt or meet creepy people. ' he was right though but you still wished for freedom sometimes.

Trying to reassure Mako from attacking your new friends after he killed all your old ones (except your family if you count them as friends.) was a daily chore for you.. Literally. It was literally everyday.

You loved your overprotective bat thats for sure. But it just felt a bit forced. He was also becoming a lot more possessive.. Goddamn it Mako.

Whenever witchbrew cola was around hes like ‘ FU- nothing to see here. No getting transfurred. ’- he would also protect you from other gootraxians around the lab. Which is nice. But your often seeing him with a few bruises or much.

.
.
.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS STUPIDLY SHORT AFTER SEEING 1K READS ON THIS BOOK?! F NO. Ty guys btw,

.
.
.
.

Mako had casually invited you to a flower field for a picnic. Which is unusual. All was well until.. Someone showed up? Mako hissed at the person, despite you werent even friends.

“ How surprising, look what the bat dragged in. ” And no that was not a typo mistake since Witchbrews are bats. The person was a human. About 5’7. Heres a fun fact : Mako is basically taller than the average person and witchbrew.

“ You.. Just leave already. Its not like your coming to murder the people i love again, can you just leave?! You've already taken the lives of my parents away from me! Im not letting you taken Y/N too.” He hissed. His wings holding you close to him. You wondered what happened between the two. And also realizing Mako is an orphan- a very common trope.

Insert a epic fight scene where Mako won because im bad at making fight scenes and i suck to the point i feel like i wanna give up because im useless as fu- oh wait anyways, bla blah, Mako won, gave that mean ass human a beating.

At your guys lil base (which is the place he first kidnapped you.) You both were tired a bit. You both sleeping on a bed or smth. Zzzzs

When ya woke up you found Mako already made bed breakfast for you-

He truly is a male housewife. /j