NO WAY HE PAID YOU!

Warnings:Suicide (I mean duh)

Warnings:
Suicide (I mean duh)

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

It was a calm day, well it was supposed to be, except for Chuuya. He was furious... You're probably wondering 'why?' He overheard that he was having a mission. After all, he is an executive, why did he expect a day when he has absolutely nothing to do? You may be wondering, 'What's so bad about that? I mean he is an executive after all he always has a mission?' Oh well, this wasn't not normal mission after all. He had to work with someone he hates the most and wishes he would just die already.

He's still wondering why is that moron walking on his two lanky ass legs. I'm pretty sure you know who it is, if not when did you even watch the show?? Anyways, it's the one and only Dazai Osamu. He is nothing but a traitor and a suicidal manic, that was lazy and truly pathetic. (In which Chuuya Claims) But after all, he was smart and an ex-mafia port executive, that was until he left without a trace.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

They are currently in Chuuya's office discussing the mission they have been assigned to. "Chuuya! You look extremely shorter than usual!" Dazai states, with an innocent smile on his face. Walking towards Chuuya, "HAH?! Quit talking about my height jackass!" Chuuya says in an angry while getting up from his seat.

They hear a quiet knock at the door, and the room becomes quiet.  "Come in," Chuuya says calmly after having a tantrum about his height. The door opens slowly, finally revealing L/n M/n. "Sorry to intrude dear, but Mori-San has told me to give you these papers," M/n says politely. Chuuya's face heats up lightly at the pet name the h/c male has given him. And shakes his head trying to calm away the redness of his face. Dazai is just looking confused and quickly smirks. After all this amazing blackmail toward the ginger hair. M/n walked into the room slowly and toward both of them and handed the papers to Chuuya.

"And who may you be?" Dazai asks. M/n turns out to face him and smiles sweetly, "I'm L/n M/n, Chuuya's fiancé" Dazai's smirk turns into a disgusting look. 'IS THIS GUY CRAZY? GETTING MARRIED TO HIM?? DID THAT HAT RACK PAY HIM?!' Dazai thought. "HAH?? YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO THAT HAT RACK?!" He says in actual disbelief. M/n blinks in response and turns his head to the side slightly, in which he is confused. Dazai was about to open his mouth once again before someone snapped back at him before he could comment. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN ASSHOLE?! I AM CAPABLE OF GETTING IN A RELATIONSHIP!" Chuuya states angrily. M/n chuckles lightly. "Ha. Chuuya calm down..." he says awkwardly. Chuuya calms down and looks at M/n. Chuuya's cheeks get slightly warm and thanks him for bringing him the papers.

'I can't believe he's actually in a relationship, no way this bozo got someone before me...'

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Aftermath:

They are now at home getting ready for bed. "I can't believe you just introduced yourself like that," Chuuya says calmly while blushing, before sitting on the bed and looking at M/n. M/n chuckles, "I'm sorry dear, I just thought it would be fun to mess with him" M/n looks at him. "You're so pretty my dear," M/n tells Chuuya. A red pigment covers Chuuya's face as he looks away. "Shut up," he says angrily. M/n gives him a smile with his eyes closed. "Whatever you say dear"

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑