My love for you

3 person POV:
Chuuya was in the living room doing paperwork while M/n was cooking dinner. Although their days are always busy they tend to make time for each other. Chuuya is annoyed by the fact he has an upcoming mission with Dazai. And I believe we all know he despises him. M/n always tries his best to calm Chuuya down after even talking with him. Even after Chuuya has a harsh backstory even after not remembering it can frustrate him knowing he believes he's not human. Despite all the bad memories, there are always good memories between them and in comfort. Even if he doesn't believe he's human M/n will always tend to make him feel human due to the emotions he can feel.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Chuuya knows there is something up with Dazai when he finds out he is dating M/n although he couldn't figure it out. It's almost like jealousy. Why jealousy? Out of every emotion he felt jealous. Was he upset about the fact he's dating someone first? He knows this is not it but tries to convince himself it is. But it doesn't matter what he's feeling, because he's not part of his life anymore he's no help to Chuuya after all. But he can't get it out of his head. He knows he shouldn't think about it since he's with M/n and is much happier.

'Should I confront him? Although is useless I shouldn't worry about it. But it's a gut feeling' Chuuya thought. Chuuya shook his head and let the thought sink. "Dinner ready" M/n calls out to Chuuya. Chuuya hears him call out and goes to head towards M/n direction. He comes in and asks "What did you make?" "Wait until you get served dear," M/n responds. Chuuya was going to respond but, they heard a knock at the door. They both stare at each other in silence. "You should open it, it's rude not to respond." M/n convinced Chuuya. Chuuya gives M/n a strange look. But, regardless heads towards the door to open it. He opens the door and sees Dazai standing at the door. "Hello chibi," Dazai says in a teasing voice. "What do you want" Chuuya demands.

This catches the attention of M/n, he knows when he responds like this it's Dazai. Although he wonders what he's doing here at such a late hour. But, of course, it's Dazai, he's always full of surprises. M/n heads towards the door and stands near Chuuya. "What are you doing here Dazai?" M/n asked. "I just came here to clean up some confusion between Chuuya and me" Dazai responds staring at him silently. "Is it what I think it is..?" M/n asks quietly. Dazai stares at him and nods his head. Chuuya looks between them in confusion. "What are you guys talking about?" Chuuya asks angerly. "Sorry dear, this is a conversation between you and Dazai. But, do be a dear and invite him in. It's rude to leave a guest outside in such harsh conditions." N/n says before heading towards the kitchen. Chuuya looks at Dazai carefully but lets him inside regardless.

"Talk," Chuuya demanded. Dazai sighs. "You know M/n told me I should tell you, although this does not mean I want a change it was in the past." "Then why tell me if it's in the past.." Chuuya asked confused. "Because M/n told me it had been bothering you for a while and I should tell you." He responded. Chuuya sits there quietly. "Chuuya I love you" Chuuya looks at him in shock and disbelief. "Are you joking?" "No, unfortunately." He says. "Why. if you do then why leave me..?" Chuuya looks at him with a hurtful expression. Dazai stares at him silently. "Chuuya, I couldn't stay there any longer." "YES, YOU COULD'VE BUT YOU'RE SELFISH!" Chuuya shouts frustrated. Dazai looks at him carefully. "Chuuya I lost a friend, a friend that was there, he was the reason I continued. When I died he told me to leave the mafia." Dazai responds sadly.

Chuuya looks at him in anger and rolls his eyes. "Go fuck yourself Dazai." Dazai smiles at him sadly. "Chuuya you shouldn't worry too much about the past, you have a relationship with M/n. He did help you a lot through life." Chuuya shakes his head. "I am happy with M/n. it's just why bring it up if you know I can't handle this" he says sadly. Dazai's eyes widen for a bit before going back to normal. "Chuuya you are the strongest when it comes to both of us, human or not." Chuuya's eyes widen. "You're such a moron," Chuuya responds. Dazai chuckles. "Of course Chibi."

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

(SORRY THIS IS SHORT and more about Soukoku 💀🙏)