Pop! (Spm 2)

II.

"Ahhhhh, I don't want to do it! I can't do it! I'm going to pop, Madoka!" Princess Fiara complained. "Pop! I say!"

"Sit up straight," Madoka said sternly. The princess flailed her arms as Madoka curled her hair. It was long and beautiful but it needed to be ready for the ball tonight. "Sit down. Down."

"Nooooo!" Princess Fiara pouted and wailed. "Unhand me you brute! Off with your head! Guards! Off with her head! Git, git!"

Madoka ignored her, forcing her arms down with one hand causing the princess to squirm. The guards stationed out the room started to laugh, but the princess started her woes again.

"Ow! What are you, an inquisitor? Why can't I get free?" The princess struggled against Madoka's calloused grip. Years of cleaning has formed these hands, Madoka calmly brushed her hair while the princess feebly wiggled. "Nae wah! You're a damn pillar! Some kind of secret wrestler!"

A few hours later, Madoka successfully fit the immature princess into her ball gown dress.

"Woah," She gasped. She twirled when she saw herself in the mirror. "I'm... pretty? How'd you do that?"

Madoka sighed. She was pretty when she was not flailing like an uncivilized brute and she had the nerve to call her that.

"I don't know why I need to be there with all the adults," she complained, feeling the seams that covered her breasts. "Also what are these supposed to do? I don't even have boobs! Wait, Madoka! You have boobs! How do you get them? It's not fair!"

She poked Madoka's left breast and giggled, but a stern look and a slap to her hand made her stop.

"Jeez, you need to open up a little. You're my soulmate," Princess Fiara sighed as Madoka wiped her hands. You need to act your age, you are 12, Madoka thought as she prepared to guide her down to greet her Father. Madoka has gotten comfortable with talking formally with the Royal family and has learned a few things about them.

Princess Fiara stepped down from taking a position of power, or so she said. The Prince, as kind as he was, was a prodigy and the complete opposite in behavior and manners as his sister. The Queen passed away giving birth to their daughter, but neither the King or Prince have addressed any complications and grieve mutually for her. They also did not blame Elise for her mother's death. The King truly is a kind man, especially when it comes to dealing with his daughter's antics.

"Aghh, Madoka save me!" Princess Fiara clung to her maid. Madoka marched her down the hallway with the other servants. "Why don't you take my place instead? We can go into this room and switch really quickly!"

"You're going to have to go by yourself, your Father is waiting."

"Come on," She scoffs. "It's not like I even want to..."

Princess Fiara stopped walking, her voice trailing off.

"Come along. You know you cannot skip this time, Your Highness," Madoka said, thinking that she was pretending to be sick for an opening to run. However this time was different. She turned to see the Princess as white as a ghost and blurted her name out. "Elise?"

"No, no, no it can't be..." The princess's eyes became clouded over, her pupils becoming dilated and looking back and forth rapidly. She was unresponsive to Madoka. Then she vomited, stumbling into a table and knocking a vase over trying to catch herself. The servants immediately sprang into action while Madoka panicked. She has never seen her princess sick before. The sickness got worse, with Princess Fiara's voice becoming ragged as she cried and screamed.

"Guards, get the healers!" Madoka called out. "The Princess is sick again!"