im sorry you were sus...

i can not keep smooching red... no matter how much i knew there care.

I brake away, " sorry...but..i-i-i"

red sad face has they turn there helmet away from me. " i know, but i worry i will be die soon...so i had to do that...im sorry"

i stand akwardly with red... red has good hart...but orange will not let them live

i rush away to find orange, im sorry red. but orange will kill you...

DEAD BODY REPORT

the buzzer blars and i get scared but i run to the meeting anway...

"purple was murdered..." blue says saddeneded

the gaps go across table...i glance over to orange, they stair at me back, goodness i want to smooch orange so bad...

"where?" red blurts

"electrickal." blu respond "i found green next to the body, in shock, i asume."

green shook in place as the gaze shited over to them.

"i-i-i-i" green's orbs teard up "i went to fix the wiring...i took my eyes of them for a second!!"

everybody starred in disaproval, gren new they were going to be ejected soon...I felt so bad for green...especaly since i knew they werent imposter...but also orange murdering purple...

I had only realized that orange may just be trying to smooch me to kill me... i could not accept. but when i tryed to speak...nothing came. I couldn't tell them it was oarnge... I glaced to red in defet.

Red took my hand, i tighted up, feeling orange's sharp glare on us.

"...green...you are looking awfuly sus..." yellow had defeatedly spoke

green's helmat was fogging up from hot tears, "i-i-im...not... imposter..."

they hic betwen words...i felt my heart brake. as i pressed the button, goofbye green...

unconiscally i had tighted my grip on red's hand...i was so scared of orange. i hoped red would keep me safe...

green was walked to the air vent... i waved them goodbye as there body froze up in the atmosfere.

me and red never stopped holding hands through it..