𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 12𝐭𝐡, 2022
9 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄?❞ breanna asked her friend, shayla, as they stared at elijah. "thats edot, he has a girlfriend." shayla responded to her friend.

"he slight fine." breanna smirked, she then sat her drink down and made her way over towards elijah.

they were at elijah's birthday dinner, which it hadn't started yet. everyone were standing around talking.

"hey boo, happy birthday," she smirked. "my birthday was on the seventh, this just the dinner." he informed her.

"but thanks anyway though," he said before going back to talking to roscoe.

"So uh, you got a girl?" She asked him, he only shook his head no.

𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩.

him and azarah had broken up a couple days before his birthday dinner. he'd gotten tired of putting up with her and put an end to their relationship.

"what's yo name?" he questioned her. he did like the way she looked. her pretty—caramel—skin, full lips, and her booty wasn't too big but it also wasn't too small either—just right actually.

"breanna," she smiled. "and you are?"

"elijah."

"lijah cmon, the dinner is about to start." saraiya approached the two causing breanna to mug her, but then quickly fixed her face.

"see you around, bree." he said before following behind saraiya to the dinner table.

breanna rolled her eyes and went back over to her friend who stared at her like she was dumb.

"who is that bitch?" breanna asked shayla. "she came walkin' over there like she all that." breanna complained.

"girl thats his best friend saraiya. he knew her way before he knew you so you can't get mad. and plus you just met him." shay rolled her eyes, knowing her friend was about to start something up.

"why you taking up for da' bitch? you know her or sum?" bree mugged her.

"i'm not taking up for her, i'm just telling you how it is before you start something breanna. pleas don't do this at this boys birthday dinner." shay snapped before going back to scrolling through her phone.

breanna only mumbled stuff as the two then went over to the table where everyone else was. the entire night breanna stared at how close saraiya and elijah were, feeling jealous already.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.

━━━━━━━━━━━