We're Hiring!

*kindly note that the avail numbers are just an estimation so don't be deterred  

[ Management Roles ]

SG Admins (avail: 1-2)
About: This role is a highly valued and critical role— a trial role will be given and we will assess you. Has access to the community account and has the responsibility of taking care of the different community initiatives. Basically, the left and right hands of the Asura.

Requirements: Someone who supports SG Community, and is clear about how each of the community initiatives is run.

SG Captain (avail: 1)
About: This role is exclusive to Eunoia Book Club, and is in-charge of helping to manage the pairing systems as well as Eunoians.

Requirements: Someone who is familiar with how EBC is run and is highly committed.

Forms for Management Role --->

Username:
Role applying for:
Any experience?:
Reason for joining this community:
Discord handle:
Tags (optional):

***

[ Member Roles ]

SG Reviewer (avail: 5)
About: A role that reads other WP writer's works and crafting a personal review.

Requirements: Active on both WP and discord. Has to join our discord or convince us otherwise. Has very good time management and is able to say no. Reviews will be read by the Admins before it can be published.

SG Interviewers (avail: 1-2)
About: A role that interviews writers and community members depending on which one you take based on flexi.

Requirements: Passion and ability to reach out to people confidently. Is clear of interview objectives and has great conversational skills. Has to join our discord.

SG Writers (avail: 1)
About: A role exclusive to SGM. Brainstorm ideas and write up materials bi-monthly.

Requirements: Passion and great commitment. Is interested in being a content creator, have to be creative and highly active. Has to join our discord.

SG Graphic Designers (avail: 5)
About: A role that allows you to develop your graphic art tendencies.

Requirements: Someone who dabbled in graphics, and isn't against taking time out to practice/join a graphic shop. Has to have great time management. Has to join discord unless can convince us otherwise.

Forms for Member Role --->

Username:
Role applying for:
Any experience?:
Reason for joining this community:
Will you be joining our discord (if no, state why):
Tags (optional):

***

Discord-only roles
(will be updated)