Chapter Nine.

*Harry*

My mates were about to leave, but Liam wasn't in sight.

-Where the hell is Liam?- I asked.

-Who knows.- Niall shrugged his shoulders.

-I haven't seen him in a while ago.- added Zayn.

-I'm gonna go look for him.- I said, walking back into my house and began to search...

-Liam?- I asked continuously all around the house.

-Where the f*ck is he?-

(A/N: I told you guys...I'm really naive. I didn't dare right the curse word, at least not completely :)))) )

There was only one last place I hadn't looked.

I walked outside and saw Liam and Isabella hugging each other.

I thought that slut had already left. Plus, she isn't as innocent as she seams, now I can tell.

*Bella*

I saw Harry, just staring at us. I stood up and decided to leave.

-I...have to go Liam...thanks for everything.- I smiled at him. And began to leave. But as I passed by Harry, he roughly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

-Don't I get a goodbye?-

I didn't turn to look at him, and with one movement I got loose from his grip, and left. But could feel him smirking from behind me. I opened the gate and left towards my house. Or what was supposed to be a house.

*Liam*

Poor Bella. I felt sorry for her. I could tell she needed a friend. So I decided to help her out.

We were hugging and Harry found us. And knowing Harry, I knew he would misunderstand it.

-What a b*tch.- Harry chuckled evilly. -Did you have fun with her?-

-Harry, don't say that about her. You don't know what she's been through.- I told him.

-Yeah, right. I bet she's been through a lot of beds. That's what you mean.-

-Stop it. You know that's not what I mean. I'm serious.-

-Yeah. I bet she just checked you off the list.-

-Harry stop.-

-You really think I suck my thumb, don't you? You don't think I'm going to believe that you met her a couple hours ago and now you're bestest friends for ever!- he said the last part in a really annoying high-pitched, girly voice.

-Not necessarily best friends. But she worries me.-

-Do you worry that she'll go and sleep with some other guy? Because I'm sure she will.-

-You know what! Think what you want to think. I knew it was no use to try to talk to you...But let me tell you one thing...If you would know what I'm talking about...Your idea would be completely different.- After saying this...I went back inside, leaving him alone. I was sick of his attitude.

*Harry*

Liam went back inside, like I care.

So apparently Liam already slept with Bella. I was going to be next, only this time, she wouldn't be able to check me off the list...I, was going to check her off....

*Bella*

I was walking as fast as I could back home. The sky began to get dark and the clouds began to turn grey.