chapter 8

One month...
One month has been past since Grain was allowed to stay in hermitcraft. He got to know everyone, only some know about him being a Watcher people like Mumbo, Scar, Xisuma, Doc, Etho and Bdubs.

~ GoodTimeWithScar POV ~
I'm really happy Grian gets along with everyone. But since quite some time he looks around anxiously like somebody is Watching and he is always ready to fight.
Because of that he could accidently kill someone, like yesterday:
Ren was walking past behind him, Groan got scared because he didn't heard him and almost killed Ren.
Anyways he always walks to me like he wants to tell me something, but then walks somewhere else.
THAT'S SO FRUSTRATING!
I shake my head. I need to talk to him. I state. If he doesn't come to me to talk then I come to him.

~ time skip ~

~ Grian POV ~
I'm standing in front of stuff with Redstone. Trying to figure something out. Completely concentrated I don't recognize that Scar comes slowly from behind to me.
"Boo!"
"Ahhh!"
I jump up a bit.
"Don't scare me like that Scar! I almost had a heart attack!"
I look up at the taller brunette who is laughing and stretches out his arm to me to help me up.
"Sorry."
He says. While I clean my clothes a bit from the Redstone dust.
"Now, what do you need?"
I'm facing Scar and as I ask his smile drop and he gets a serious look in his eyes.
"Grian we need to talk"
...

___________________________________________

So here you go sorry that you had to wait so long :⁠-⁠|
I'm running out of ideas please tell me if you have some.

Other than that good day/night

Go to sleep if you read this at like 0:00am to 4am