Untitled Part 4

"Rise and shine, bold ray of the sun empire!"cooed Clare waking me from my most definately wonderful dream. "What time is it?" I groan groggly. "It's 7:30," she answered and seeing that I didn't wake up hearing that statement she added "in the morning." 

"Why thank you, I just couldn't figure that out myself," I huff. "Hey, I am the best choice you got, Jason wanted to wake you with the bucket challence because you ignored his demand not to sleep here," she protected herself from my morning grumpiness, "and he wants us to help him clean up, his parents will be home in 2 hours." I hear aggressive footsteps coming from the stairway, it's probably Jason. Sweet, 4 hours of sleep.

"Okay, I'm coming, just tell him I'm naked," I asked Clare and got up to use the bathroom and fix my morning breath. When I stepped to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I not only saw my hair going in every direction possible and my mascara everywhere but my eyelashes, I also reckognised two garnet colored hickeys. Oh, riight. Zed. Oh my god, oh my god, Zed gave me hickeys! I proudly took few pictures of myself with the hickeys and sent them to my sister in Estonia mostly to tease her. That's kind of a tradition of ours, we always share this kind of information and brag about how wanted we are even though there isn't any reason to. It started when she had her first kiss and she knew that I had never been kissed before and then she couldn't hold it in and had to show off. I was jelaous of her just like she wanted me to be and I kind of made a challange of it. So here we are. To swagger even more, I sent her a sexy picture of Zed in basketball practice. Look what a hottie gave me those!

I sniggered at the kinder-garden-like text I sent her amongst the pictures and looked at the hickeys on my neck again. Then it hit me. Everybody's going to see them and then will think that I had sex with Zed. I didn't want that to come out like that. First of all, we truly didn't have sex, secondly, Clare still wasn't over him. But Clare was here a minute ago, did she really not see? 

"I'm coming iiin,"yelled Jason already walking into the bathroom. I turned around too quickly for it to be a natural motion. "Hey,"I said, "haha-ha" Not very convincing nothing-has-happened reply. He frowns a little, then spots the hickeys on my neck and shrughs: "Look, don't get your hopes up," what hopes? "he isn't that reliable in the love appartment." 

"What are you talking about! We didn't even have sex." He raises an eyebrow. "Okay?Then how did you get those decorations on your neck?" he asked. "You know, you don't have to have a sexual intercourse for hickeys to appear," I stated. "Well I don't know what you did, but it sounds like you weren't just cuddling all night. Besides I thought you wanted a stable man who could speak estonian or something," he reminded me. "Aww you remember?! I thought that you were completely wasted by the time we started our deep 3o'clock conversation about life and stuff," I joked around trying to avoid the topic we just had. "Whatever, just know that you've been warned. And come out of the damn bathroom, it's a mess downstairs and I need a skilled charlady like you to clean the fuck away." he says and switches the light off.

................................................................................................................................................................

After we had cleaned the whole house from plastic cups and other crud, still leaving Jason more than enough to clean for a lifetime, I begged Marissa to drive me home so I could crash at my dorm and sleep forever. Then I remembered that I had the choir thing today and that's why I decided to take a shower and not go to sleep. This sucks! I should've thought about it last night when I decided to go to sleep 4:30 in the morning!

But I thought that I could sleep a little longer since the choir practice only starts at 12:00. That's all Jason's fault, whose family comes home like 9:30 in the morning from a spa or whatever?!