𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷

Latto

Latto

Teyana G!P

Teyana G!P

Teyana's POV

"Baby!" I yelled as I got in the house, locking the door.

"I'm in here!" Latto yelled from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen seeing her sitting on the island with one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers on, eating grapes while scrolling through instagram.

"Hey baby" I said as I walked up to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey ba- mmm you look good baby did you get your hair done?" She asked as she ran her hands up and down my abs.

"Yeah... but I'm tired baby, so imma go take a nap." I said as I sat my keys down on the counter.

"Ok Papa have a nice nap." She said as she closed the bag of grapes she was eating from.

"Thanks, I will baby." I said as I was heading up the stairs. Once I finally got into our room I stripped out of my clothes, I took a quick shower and put on a pair of my boxers and a sports bra.

I laid down and let sleep take over. I woke up to weight on my lap. When I opened my eyes, I was met with Latto on my lap with one hand on my stomach and the other scrolling through her phone.

"Hey Papa, did you have a nice nap?" She asked as her hands raked up and down my stomach "Yes I did...what are you doing?" I asked feeling my abs flex at her touch.

"I got bored, so I sat on your lap and waited for you to wake up."

"Oh well....wanna watch some tv?" I asked while grabbing a pre-rolled blunt from the nightstand and a lighter.

"Sure." She answered as she grabbed the remote from the nightstand looking for something to watched. I lit my blunt and took a hit. I passed the blunt to her.

"Thanks baby!" She said before she took a hit, picking something to watch. She chose to watch shark tale.

We passed it back and forth taking a few hits from it before she handed it to me to finish it off. Before I could really get into the movie, I felt Latto start to grind on my lap.

"Mm" she moaned as she placed her hand on my chest. I looked up at her to see her looking down at what she was doing.

"Baby" I said with a groan. "Yes Papa?" She said innocently.

"What are you doing?" I asked before I groaned again, feeling the wetness and warmth from her heat. "I think that weed made me horny."

She said as she started grinding faster. "Aww baby." I said before I chuckled and fake pouted

"Papa mmh stop its not funny....help me." She said as she moaned again.

"But baby I thought you wanted to watch the movie." I said.

"Fuck the movie at this point" She said as she tugged on the waist band of my boxers.

"Fine baby.... Do yo thang." I said as I continued watching the movie.

She pulled my boxers down some. "Mmm someone got bigger" she groaned biting her lip, when my dick smacked my stomach.

Latto's POV
"Mmm someone got bigger" I groaned, biting my lip when I saw her dick smack her stomach.

I scooted back some so I can get a better look. I licked up and down the slit in her tip "Mm shit" Tey groaned.

I swirled my tongue around the tip, before taking her into my mouth. I almost went all the way down, almost touching her pelvis. "Ooo shit" she moaned as I bobbed my head up and down. I went all the way down making my lips touch her pelvis.

Sorry to leave yall on a cliffhanger but lemme know if yall want a part 2