Mrs. Basset

Cash22G!p

Cash
22
G!p

Angela Basset50

Angela Basset
50

Cash POV

I knocked on my old babysitters apartment door. "Hey Mrs. Basset!" I said as I greeted her reaching for a hug when she opened the door. "Hey baby how have you been?" She asked me as she invited me inside her humble abode. "I have been pretty good, how have you been Mrs. Basset?" I returned the question. "I have been pretty good. You don't have to call me Mrs. Basset now, you grown just call me Angela or Angie." She replied.

"Okay Angie" I said before smiling. "You hungry?" She asked walking to the kitchen. I know Mrs. Basset because she is a family friend who used to watch me when I was younger, if you were wondering. "Not gonna lie, I am" I replied following her while rubbing my stomach. I sat down at the island in the kitchen. "You want some Mac and cheese, collard greens, and chicken?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. I can't believe you remembered my favorite." I replied. "How could I forget sweetie." She said with a smile while getting the stuff to cook. "If you wanna watch something on the tv in the living room you can" she suggested. "Nahh I'd rather catch up with you." I replied. "Aww thats sweet." She replied. "Here you wanna help me cook?" She asked.

"Of course" I replied. "Okay first can you help me find the butter." She asked making me get up and look in the fridge. "I found it." I said as I walked over to her. She bent over in front of me to get a pan out of the cabinet she pushed back on me making me slightly gasp. "Oh im so sorry sweetie I didn't know you were standing there." She apologised.

"No, it's okay" I replied. "Okay can you grab the macaroni out the cabinet for me." She asked as she pointed to the cabinet across from her. "Of course" I replied getting the macaroni.

1 hour later

We had finished making the food and we were about to sit down and eat it. "Do you wanna sit in here or do you want to sit in the living room and watch something?" Angela asked me. "We can sit in here" I replied referring to the kitchen. We both sat down at the island. "So how have you been, update me." Angela said.