Reunion.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Honkai Impact 3rd and Guns Girl School DayZ, franchise or any other non-original concept (includes Characters of different mangas, videogames, and animes, well as worlds of mangas, videogames, and animes mentioned within this story). Rights go to their original creators.

Since the day humanity lost the war against Honkai 50,000 years ago, Kevin Kaslana and other survivors have been looking for ways to repopulate the world by recreating humanity to turn this new generation of humans into beings capable of resisting Honkai radiation as well as superhumans capable of combating the Honkai threat should it come back to haunt the world again, through Project SAVE, a series of plans to put into practice the survival of the Current Era.

However, the project proved to be a total failure which frustrated Kevin enough that he couldn't admit that all the sacrifice Mei made was in vain and after Mei's death, Kevin developed a blind hatred for Honkai to the point of putting the survival of Humanity of this age in risk, through Project Stigma that would expose civilians to Honkai energy to force a small percentage of people to develop stigmas. (probably 99.9% of humanity would die)

Su a very close friend of Kevin, had already observed that Kevin after Mei's death was becoming a different person every day before he was a person who would risk his own life to save as many people as possible, but now he has become an utterly cold person who has no empathy and is willing to sacrifice people in his quest for revenge to destroy Honkai, after the failure of Project SAVE, Su fears that Kevin could become a threat to humanity in this era, Su secretly meets with Hua, the only person he can trust to discuss what to do with Kevin if he goes too far.

Local: Seed Of Sumeru ( Bubble Universe )

"Hi Su, tell me what is this place and the real reason for making me come here? Is it because Kevin isn't here? What do you want to share with me that you can't share with Kevin?"

"Hello Hua, we are in Seed Of Sumeru a bubble universe that I created using the second key, this place is isolated for the rest of existence, here I observe many bubbles universes that exist inside the Sea of Quantic."

Su shows Hua images of these bubbles universes, where she sees that there are several counterparts of her, Su, and people she met, existing in other dimensions that are created from the different choices they make, the fact interesting is that these worlds are alive and are so real as your world.

"This is very interesting, Su, but you still haven't answered me why you brought me here!" Says Hua looking seriously at Su.

"Hua I brought you here because we need to talk about what to do with Kevin regarding Project Stigma and also about a secret I've been keeping for a long time. A secret I never told anyone, not even Kevin, because I had made a promise to Mei on her deathbed and the reason why I chose to tell you this is because I believe you will understand my reasons and my decisions, that are made thinking, on well being of Kevin who has deviated from his path of protecting humanity to the one who will destroy it."

"Project Stigma? What are you talking about? Is this promise you made to Mei that even Kevin can't know?"