Project Sliders

Disclaimer: I do not own the Honkai Impact 3rd and Guns Girl School DayZ franchise or any other non-original concept (includes Characters of different mangas, videogames, and animes, well as worlds of mangas, videogames, and animes mentioned within this story). Rights go to their original creators.

People come and go in the agitated city. In the middle of the turbulent crowd, Kevin walks in a corner of the city holding Mei's hand.

"Kevin, do you like this world? " Mei asked gently. From her expression, Kevin saw a woman full of love. It was that gentleness and warmth that drew him deep and kept him by her side.

"I like this world because you exist beside me in this world. I swear I will protect this world with you."

"That's it..." Mei smiled and lowered her head silently.

At that moment, thunder and lightning gushed from Mei's back! The dark blue electro-optical crystals gradually joined together, forming a wing!

At that point, the surrounding landscape also gradually began to crumble, city lights and noisy street scenes shattered like building blocks, and after the fragments, the desolate ruins were revealed. Between the broken walls, Mei hugged Kevin tightly, and Kevin heard the whisper in her ear.

"I decided to destroy it along with it! Is now you are willing to do anything to save this world? Even kill me?" Says a Mei with a malicious smile while looking maniacally at Kevin with his purple eyes.

At this moment Kevin opened his eyes and he notices that he woke up in an unknown place full of cherry trees and tries to remember how he came stopped here.

"The only thing I remember was Hua and Su calling me to reveal a discovery they made about the Sea Of Quantic."

Flash Black

Local: Shelter NO. 907 Bottom Of The Tamesis

Kevin goes towards a room where the second key, a huge machine. There he meets Hua and Su who were waiting for him.

"Hi Hua and Su, it's been about 10 years since we've seen each other what do you want so much to show me to make me come here?" Says a Kevin devoid of any emotion.