Zoe

"I want to propose an idea to you all." Aiden glanced my way as his eyes met mine. It was as if i could sense the doubt he was having for this 'idea' Lorraine was talking about.
"What's the game plan Raine?" Lucas asked as he looked at me and Aiden. Iniko and Rory looked up at us too, making me shift a little bit from Aiden.

Even though I wasn't looking, I could tell that I had hurt his little heart. "Ok. What if all this misery, This pain...was turned into blissful control and happiness?" I frowned, my eyes meeting Raine's.
"How do you plan to get rid of it?" I asked, my eyes fixed on her facial expressions. Raine laughed and got up the bench to get to me. She smiled, " Zoe Brown, the girl everyone fears because she has two father's to stand for her. It's all people chatter about. Oooo! And her fiery anger..." She paused, taking in a deep breathe, "it must be dreading, hmm? I can help you get rid of all that have made fun of you. Trust me." Raine reassured, making the hair on my arms prick. She turned to Lucas, "And you....nobody wants you. Nobody needs you, did you notice? People would rather have Jasper in their team than have you!" She cackled while clapping her hands. "Don't you think it would be fun to be able to control them. Get them to do what you want and then end thier lives like a bunch of mosquitos? Imagine all the attention and followers you'll get. You remember Jeff Dahmer?"

Raine got off the bench and leaned towards Rory. His eyes could not manage to meet Raine's which showed just how fearful he was right now. "What's your name?"
"Ro-"
"What? Anyways...people Don't get you coz your speech lacks. That's why you're the least liked guy here." I tilted my head slightly, catching Lucas's dirty smirk at the corner of his lips.
"Imagine what it would be like to be in control." Aiden lowered his head as Raine turned to Iniko. Iniko's eyes were also fearful as Raine began with chuckling to herself first. "No boy has ever asked you out and that's beacause you're the ugliest girl on earth! But... That's what they think. Don't you want to be in control and teach them that they do not deserve to call you this?" Raine turned away, her eyes meeting Lucas's.

"How do we gain control?" Iniko asked, her eyes gleaming of interest on whatever Raine's plan was. "Wha- i can't say the plan if y'all haven't agreed to it." Aiden raised his eyes as his arm shifted closer, touching mine.
"What about me? I have nothing to hate about these people and I'm not one of the least liked." He turned to me asking for forgiveness. He's forgiven.
"Which is why you get to decide wether you want to stay or not." Aiden froze.

"Talk to your girlfriend. Maybe she can help you decide." She smiled, explaining the plan in details to Iniko, Rory and Lucas. I turned to Aiden, "This is bullshit. None of us will do this."
"Great. I thought you'd agree." He chuckled of relief, pulling his long hair back into a bun that made his eyes shine more. "At the end of the day we will get caught." Raine admitted. She smiled my way, activating a part of my brain that was way too dangerous to be activated.

Just then I decided to stand on the bench, with a determination about my face, "I'm in." Aiden looked up at me in shock. "Me too." Lucas beamed. Rory raised his hand to indicate he was also in this. "You in Aiden?"
"Hell naw." He said his eyes landing hot on me as if I had betrayed him. Raine's eyes now turned to Iniko who now looked indecisive about this.

...

"I can't believe this!" Aiden complained as he walked me to my locker. "You're seriously joining these guys...wha- what if this doesn't work?"
"Calm yourself Aiden. I'm not foolish enough to want to do this whole-heartedly." Aiden's face softened.
"What?" I turned to him, arrogantly, "I just want to see what Lorraine is up to. That's all." I continued, "Even though I want to kill everyone in this school, especially our classmates for everything they have done to me, I cannot trust a mere student to help me get the work done. Especially not a student like Lorraine." Aiden chuckled, delighted by the humor in my words.
"She must have been high on drugs?" He suggested as i opened up my locker.
I shrugged even though I smiled genuinely within me.