6

Anika was getting ready to go to the Rathore Haveli. They were hosting a party for Rudra as welcome and to celebrate the success of Rudra's new project.

He was working on expanding the business for which he had to go out of state too. Finally it's done so the Rathore's thought to celebrate.

"Jaldi jaldi... abhi tak taiyar kyun nahi hui aap. Maa sa ne maar daalna hai aapko" Riya said panicking. "Ho gayi bas ghumke pehnne hai. Tum chalo mai aati hu. " Anika told her wearing her left ear ghumka.

Every person of shekhawat family was hurrying for the party. They all were gathered in the living room waiting for Anika. Neeti was going to call her when Anika came rushing straight to the hall while wearing her juttis. "Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri bachchi. Kaha rah gayi thi? Chalo jaldi." Neeti spoke, adjusting Anika's dupatta to which Anika mumbled a sorry with a sheepish smile.

She took a seat in the car, careful not to creased or ruined the dress. She was wearing the dress which Rudra decided and after knowing the price she sure is going to treat it like it's made of glass. If it was in her hand she would have never wear it, she would have never bought it but not wanting to disappoint him she wear it. Not only that but today she took extra time getting ready. Wanting to look perfect to him like he always does to her.

Saying she was nervous would be an understatement.

Upon arriving they were welcomed by Garima Devi and Aniruddh. Anika was meeting him for the first time and after exchanging pleasantries they were joined by Pratap Singh Rathore. She was touching his feets when she had a feeling that someone was watching her. Deciding to ignore it she focus on her soon to be in laws.

When she couldn't resist more she looks around to find who was watching her and their he was Rudra Singh Rathore looking perfect as always. And this greek god of a man was her fiance.

He passed her a smile, coming her way. Anika tried to reciprocate the smile but her insecurity got the best of her. Will he find me just as pretty as I find him? Am I even looking pretty? Her thoughts got interrupted by his snap of a finger in front of her face. " Hey beautiful " He called her.

Beautiful the word rang in his head when he saw her. Dressed in the same dress he selected. She was looking like an angel an 'apsara' standing their talking to his family.

It was when their eyes met he got hypnotized, he knocked out of breath. He didn't have it in himself to look away not that he wanted too. He can look at her his whole life, her eyes filled with innocence, her shaky smile causes she was nervous, her little nose with the shining nose pin, those lashes which touches her cheekbones when she is to shy to make eye contact, her cute cheeks and chin which when he kisses makes her giggle, her ghumka clad ears which turns red whenever she is embarrassed or blushing, her dark hair which makes her look like a goddess, that mang he was soon going to fill with 'sindoor' and make her his, truly his , and the long slender neck where she is going to wear the 'mangalsutra' of his name.

"H-hii" She replied. How someone so beautiful, so perfect can exist he thought to himself.

Rudra touched his soon to be inlaws feets. "Uh uncle I want Anika to meet my friends and business partners" Saying that he grabbed her hand and steal her from his and her's family.

"Kaha hai aapke dost" Anika asked when he takes her upstairs "kon dost?" Rudra replied, confusing her. "Wahi jinse aap milwane laye hain" She explained. "Unse tum baad me mil lena pehle mujhse mil lo" Saying that he took her to his room and caged her between himself and the door.

"A-ap-" He put his finger on her lips shutting her up. Rudra lift his free hand causing Anika to plaster herself to the door. She looked besides her when she heard the click. Rudra has locked the door.