Chapter four

Pearl POV
I walked down to where my favorite spot on the beach is. It is hidden and only I and one other person, it seems, knows about it. Not even my father, Poseidon, knows about it. I love it there, because over there, the water is a beautiful crystal clear blue-green, the sand is so fine and soft, it feels like silk and it looks so white. It is hidden behind a green grassy hill, the grass so soft and luscious, carved out in the hill, is a cave. The cave has black walls, dark as night, and buried deep in the walls, with only the tips sticking out, are beautiful, sparkling gems of every kind. I used to break off pieces and braid them into my hair, or flower headbands that I made from the flowers around the beach. Sometimes I would bring my jewelry kit, and braid the gems into the bracelets or necklaces I wear. I brought the kit today. I know one other person knows about the beach, because sometimes I see small footprints. Footprints of someone about my age, that walks around here. They never saw the cave though. I know that for sure. So, I walk into the hidden cave, and spread a blanket underneath me. I lay out my materials, and start to chip the gems on the wall. That was when, something happened, that would change my life, forever. A boy,THE BOY, walked into the cave.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Percy POV
I walked to my favorite spot on the beach. I called Grover earlier and met him on a green, grassy hill. We walked down a secluded path. He was never here before, because I never took him here. We walked down the path and saw the place I loved. Only one other person knows about it, I know because of the small, girlish footprints that are often left here. Grover gasped when he saw the place. I smiled. I turned around and saw a small glint of a shiny object. My smile faded. I walked towards it. I pushed away the long, lean leaves of a bush and saw a small opening. I felt a presence. I handed Grover the basket and crawled on all fours inside the small hole. When I reached the end, what shocked me was the many gems, and sitting, with her back turned from me, humming a song quietly, was a girl, THE GIRL. I scooted away from the entrance to the cave, still in the tunnel. I motioned for Grover to hand me the basket, which he did, then motioned for him to come. He came. He saw the girl and gasped. Then the girl turned her head to look at us. She smiled and said something the same time I did.
"So you are the only other one to know about this place."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pearl POV
I was humming my favorite song, the song was written by Faith Zako(A/N: So don't get any ideas of using this song, because I wrote it. No using it without my permission.) It is called Set in Stone.
"It was told long ago
Our fates were set in stone
But we write our own destinies
As we go

It was never meant to change
But change it we must
To fulfill our destinies
Our destinies

It was thrown at us
And deal with it we must
But how we deal with it
Is up to us

It was told long ago
Our fates were set in stone
But we write our own destinies
As we go

We travel great distances
With friends and foes
We can do anything
Anything

It is up to us
To change our fates
To write our destinies
Destinies

It was told long ago
Our fates were set in stone
But we write our own destinies
As we go

It was told long ago
Our fates were set in stone
But we write our own destinies
As we go

(2x) We write our own destinies
As we go"
Then I heard a gasp and turned around. I saw THE BOY and his friend. The boy was the boy I had met on my birthday. He must be a demigod like me, because he had a satyr with him. They were friends. I could sense it. I smiled at them and waved them over. They hesitantly came over and sat next to me they looked out and saw the ocean. Even though this place is concealed, you can still see the sea. I made sure of it. I smiled again. The boy handed me a plate with two blue cookies and a blue cherry coke. I thanked him and smiled. I continued making jewelry. We talked and laughed.
"Hey, I am going to go pick out some sea shells. They will be a pretty addition to your necklace." He told me.
I smiled and nodded. As soon as I knew he was gone, I turned to Grover.
"Does he know about the gods? Is he going to camp Half Blood?" I asked him.
"Huh? Are you delirious?" Grover replied.
"Grover, I know you are a satyr. I live on Olympus." I said to him.
"Are you a god? It would explain why you are so powerful."
"No, I am a demigod. My dad is Poseidon."
"Oh. No, he doesn't know. He turned ten yesterday. He got a bad headache. I felt him turn immortal, well half. He can die in battle. He suddenly got way stronger. Like he was blessed by all the Olympians." He told me. My face pales. I fixed my face and smiled.
"Well, I am gonna tell him. Okay?"
"Okay." He answered uneasily.
"He has a strong aura. I am going to put up a shield that only lets in a child of Poseidon. I think that is who his dad is. He seems to like the beach. I also put an enchantment on this place, so only a child of the big three and satyrs and mythical creatures, not monsters mind you, can find it."
I waved my hand and put up the shield. Then he walked in. My face paled, but I fixed it. I had a brother.
"Her Perce?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you heard about the Greek gods?"
"Um... My mom told me a myth, why?"
"Well, have you met your father?"
"No... Or my sister. We were twins. Apparently we were separated at birth like those movies. Don't know why. I don't know what I did to make daddy not like me."
"You did nothing. The gods are real Percy. And your dad is one of them." I say slowly.
"What?" He says and it starts to sink in.
"Your dad is a god." He paled.
"How do you know this?" He asked.
"Well, so is mine. I have never met my mum though. She is a mortal though."
"Oh."
"Yeah"
"Well, who is my dad?"
"Well, we actually kinda have the same dad. Poseidon."
"What?" Then he fainted.
Suddenly a roar was heard and the Minotaur, the furies, and a hellhound came charging, breaking my barrier. Percy spring awake. The Minotaur grabbed me. Trying to strangle me. Percy thought fast and punched a wall, and a gem fell into his hands. He ran at the Minotaur. He ripped off a horn and stabbed it in the heart with the gem. The monster turned to dust. I fell to the floor and darkness overtook me. Not before I saw Percy charge the monsters and dust flying everywhere.
I woke up a few seconds later. Percy stabbed the last monster and it turned to gold dust. I ran to Percy.
"Thank you" I whispered.
"No problem." He whispered back, and fell backwards. Collapsing into my arms, and he went unconscious. I called out to Grover and together, we strengthened the mist and ran straight for the Empire State Building. We tried waking him up, but it was like he was in a coma. That was when I saw the sword sticking out of his shoulder, and a dagger in his abdomen. I screamed and the gaurs at the desk heard me. He ran to me and flashed me, Grover, and Percy to Olympus, I. The middle of the throne room, in the middle of a meeting. Grover passed out.
"WHO DARES DISTURB A COHNCIL MEETING?!?" Zeus thundered. He noticed it was me, his expression softened then turned to worry when he saw the two passed out people on my arms. I laid down Grover and sank to my knees, cuddling Percy's head in my arms.
"What happened?" Poseidon asked. The first to come out of the shock.
"It doesn't matter now! Apollo! Heal him!" I cried. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Artemis came to me and hugged me. I cried into her shoulder.
"You love the boy don't you?" She asked me.
"Not that way. Dad?"
"Yes?"
"Do I have a twin?"
All the gods fell silent. Shock on their faces, soon replaced with realization as they looked at the boy. All but Apollo had heard my question, who was busy healing Percy.
"I am sorry, I had to keep it from you."