chapter 1

It all started when i was three...

Mom had just had a fight with dad,as i couldn't understand anything yet at the time,but it seemed like... i knew what was going on....

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!!,For what!?
Deric! We have a child in our hands!!,How could you just go out with another woman!!"

"Me?,cheating!,your the one who went out on a date with some guy!"

"SOME GUY!! HE WAS MY BOSS!, IT WAS A MEETING YOU SONB!TCH!"

Both yelling back and forth,while i...
I?... i just sat there on the couch with my blankey ,hugging it close,i was confused and scared,both emotions mixed up like the weirdest soup,as i didn't knew what do to at that time, all i did was stare at them confusedly,oh how poor innocent me,how confused i looked as my mom had angry tears rolling down her cheek.

Tears falling,as hiccups turn into sobs,my mom cried as she looked back at dad who glared back at her,she then stormed over to me as she then picked me up,heading out,leaving my dad there,shock in his expression,as i gave him little grabby hands as tears pile up in his eyes,watching my little happy face.

The door swing shut ,as mom placed me down on a baby chair,she put the seat belt on as she then went to the front of the car,she started the car as she drove off,only ringing filled my ears as i giggled in glee,my mom smiled sadly at me, as she knew i knew nothing about that fight... or even anything,as we drove off into the road...

*beeeeeeeeeeep*

A loud horn was heard,as my mom looked back at the road to see another car comming chashing over...

○●○●○●○●○●○

Why did you -leave- me?

○●○●○●○●○●○

It was a sunday morning,when a knock entiruped the silent room, "hey emma,there's a family comming over for adoption,can you atleast dress into something nice and come down" a soft voice softly lightly whispered,making the 7 year old perk up, "another family? Really" emma goaned,as the lady giggled softly, "c'mon,its not like their gonna wait for long" she spoke ,as emma nodded.

The door then swing shut as emma then looked back down at the book that they read,they hesitantly placed their book on the nightstand that stood near their bed as they thought about heading down or not... emma then grabbed their sweater and slipped it on,"she wouldn't notice.. would she?" Emma asked themself as they thought for a bit,they wouldn't mind,emma smiled at their thought as ,they shrugged,and put their socks on as they slip their shoes on.

They then headed downstairs as they smiled at a worker there,who only glared at them,emma ignored it ,but even if they did ignored it,it still made them unease about it,as they continued to walk through the hall way,as they took a sharp turn,they stopped at a door,they looked at the door nervously as a hand was placed on their shoulder,emma flinched at the touch,

Emma looked up to see the same lady who called them,she gave ash a reassuring smiled as emma sighs still not sure about it,

c'mon em,it's just gonna be a little visit,nothing to w-worry about emma thoughted to themself,their thoughts being clouded by the same ones, ' what if they just acted nice,but in the end they would've torture you to death ' ' they just wanted to look nice and kind adopting a kid that after the attention and fame is gone they'll just throw you back in the orphanage ' emma tensed as she slowly overwhelmed themself with thoughts,

as the lady sigh crouching down to emma's height as she give them another reassuring smile,emma looked back at her,the lady looked at emma, worry painted emma's face as their lips pursed their lips as the lady gave them a warm look,

"Hey emm,its alright,everythings gonna be alright,your just gonna meet them.that's all" her voice was soothing,sweet,emma didn't took that note ,as she worries bubbled up, emma started to sweat,the lady sigh "if you dont have to, you could-" before she could finish what she was about to say,emma turned around quickly and entered the room leaving the lady a bit stunded, she sigh as she knew it was hard for them to adjust more to everything around them.

The room had this weird tension filling up,as emma akwardly stepped in,it seemed akward as they slowly made their way to the to the couch as they sat down,no one seemed to dare to talk as emma looked up,they saw a man with blond hair and lovely blue eyes,and a beautiful lady with very dark brown hair with lovely brown hazel eyes,both looked at emma with a welcoming and soft smile.

Emma in the other hand,felt akward,what am i supposed to do?! Am i supposed to talk?! Am i supposed to introduce myself!?,they thought as they moved a bit,placing their hands on their lap as they sat up straight....