School

Itachi was like any college man , he came into school , worked hard in class and left. Never was or has been a partier and prefers to stick to the rules.

Naruto is also in college , but he stands out , his spiky blond hair rivalling the sun in its golden toned colour.

These 2 students had never met until one fateful day...

Narutos P.O.V
*Alarms goes off*
I slammed my fist on the screeching box of metal as I remembered that today was he end of summer break and it was time for what I like to call hell.
I took a swift shower and dressed in my usual combination; Black Button shirt all undone , an orange,  plain t-shirt, black ripped jeans and my white air forces.
"HEYYYY MUMMM!"

"WHAT?" , that is my mum kushina uzumaki aka. The 4th Hokages Secretary and scariest mum in the fire nation.

"CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO COLLEGE , ITS THE FIRST DAY?"

My best friend Sasuke,  took me anyway , he is the youngest associate of the uchiha corporation. He has a girlfriend aswell , she's called Hinata Hyūga , she is like a second hand mother , and when her loved ones are in danger she goes into anger mode.

"Hey dobe , we're here!" (No Sasuke is not an emo ok?)

A silver sign shaped like an arch had the names Konohagakure College wrote in gold plates on its sides.Going through the gates a gravel path led up to a large modern building.

"This is gonna be a long day."I say