<S2 Chapter 14>

Y/n's Pov

I'm hungry, filthy. My clothes are all ripped. I have a headache. My stomach hurts. It's painful. When will this end?

I said thinking to myself as I got beaten up. I was used to it by now.
No escape and nobody to save me.

My cat was home, he's probably hungry...

I thought to myself as I got beaten up.

"Answer me!" He yelled. I wasn't paying attention. "Answer what? If you're a f#cking sick ret@rd?" I said as he picked me up by my neck and threw me to the ground. I then felt something in my throat I coughed up and saw blood come out of my mouth. Gross.

Then they decided to leave me alone for the day. I just sat there trying to stop the blood that kept coming as I coughed more.

I looked all ugly. Thin. Bruises all over my body.

When is this suffering gonna come to an end?

Yeonjun's POV

I arrived at Seoul and had arrived at our apartments. As soon as the members went to take a nap I rushed to find the second key of Y/n's house. I found it and ran out to open the door. I walked in to see Peach standing near his food bowl. Was he hungry? Was Y/n still at work?

I then poured Peach his food and his milk. It looked like he was really hungry. I then went to visit the Cafe. I was covered with masks and everything. When I came in, Y/n wasn't there at all. I asked the manager if she had seen her. "She hasn't been coming to work for a week now, and she hasn't even told me the reason, she won't even pick up her phone when I call!" The manager said in an annoyed tone. "Thank you for taking your time" I said and left the Cafe. Where could she be?

Maybe those three guys saw the chance and took it!?

I started to worry even more.

Think yeonjun, think!

Right, there was an abonded wooden cabin behind the apartments.

I ran there and tried to get in but the door was locked.

I looked at the window and saw
Y/n laying on the ground. Scars all over her body. She was coughing...blood!?

Y/N's POV

My vision started to grt blurry as I heard knocks from the door get louder and louder..

I then fell to the ground, maybe it would make the pain go away. I started to close my eyes as my vision got blurry and all black.

Yeonjun's POV

I broke the door open and saw Y/n laying down. There wasn't any guys for now. I ran to her and carried her. Her mouth was covered in blood, ripped clothes and bruises all over her. I stopped a taxi and hurriedly went in to our apartments. I unlocked Y/N's door and then put her on her bed. I ran to get a clean towel to wipe the blood off. I started cleaning her up before she woke up.

I treated her scars before she woke up.

It's all my fault. I'm the reason Y/n is in this situation.

Only if I hadn't left to go to the tour, this wouldn't have happened.

I thought to myself as I teared up next to Y/n who was still sleeping.

As I was sitting next to her, the door starting knocking loudly. "I know you're in there woman! Open the door or I'll break it!" A guy yelled. Oh? So he was the one. Who did this to her.

I grabbed a metal bat next to dresser. I slowly unlocked the door. I stood behind the door. They barged in and I hit all three of them in the head making it bleed.

After that I called the cops and let them take care of it.

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to see the light coming from the window. Where am I? I looked around to see that I was in my apartment. I saw Yeonjun sitting next to me petting the cat.
Was he the one thay rescued me?

I looked at my hand and saw the scars that were treated.

I got up and Yeonjun looked at me straight away. "Are you feeling better? You still need rest" he held my hand as he slowly layed me down to rest. "I made you soup incase your hunry" he said as I got up from excitement. I haven't eaten on days. Yeonjun placed lemon tea and soup on my lap.

I was finally home. I'm so glad that I have Yeonjun. He's somebody I thought I'd never meet. But then I saw Peach. "Did Peach eat!?" I said looking at Yeonjun. "I already gave him his food" he said as he calmed me down. "Make sure you're full, don't worry about the others, health comes first" he said patting my head with his gentle soft arms.

I was so happy that I didn't realize a tear escaped my eye.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Yeonjun asked me in a worry.

"I'm just really . . . Happy" I said tearing up even more. Yeonjun then gave me a tight hug. "It's alright" he comforted Me with his gentle words that would come out of his mouth.

His voice was so soothing. It made me wanna fall asleep.

Yeonjun's POV

I was hugging Y/n suddenly, her head fell on my shoulders. I looked at her just to see her fast asleep. I took the soup bowl and lemon tea cup to the sink and then layed Y/N gently on the bed.

I washed the dishes and then dried the cups. I stayed at Y/N's house for the day making sure she was safe.

Night - 8 : 09 AM

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to see Yeonjun on the sofa with Peach. I still had my ripped clothes on so I had to change them. I got up and Yeonjun looked at me. "Y/n, you need rest" he said also getting up. "Let me just change into my pajamas real quick" I said as he nodded.

I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes throwing them to the trash. It was ripped anyway, who was gonna use it? Not me.

I got dressed into my comfy pajamas.

(Don't mind me, this girl has more than a 200 pajamas on her closet)

I then went out the bathroom. I was finally in my comfy pajamas. I was so happy I jumped next to Yeonjun who was sitting on the sofa with Peach.