- Finale -

Me and Yeonjun were sitting together watching TV, peach also was with us. I then heard a sudden knock on my door. "I'll get it" I said to Yeonjun standing up. "I'll come with you" he said standing up with me. I opened the door to see Moo-rah and So-hae.

"Oh hi! What brings you guys here?" I asked them.

(Moo-rah - Y/n's close friend at the university)

Moo-rah: "I found out you and So-hae know eachother! We're both cousins"

So-hae: "were having a couples party at our mansion! Suni and Ye-rin are also invited, it would be awesome if you would like to come!" They said. Suddenly Moo-rah saw Yeonjun standing behind me. "YEONJUN!?" She screamed. But then I pulled the both girls in.

The girl was literally shaking. "Are you guys dating!?" So-hae asked. "Long story short: Yes, we are dating, the company already knows, but the fans have no idea, I need you guys to keep your mouth shut about this" I told them.

"You can trust us bestie!" Moo-rah said patting my shoulder. "Oh yeah there will only be suni, Ye-rin, So-hae, you and me will be at the party, you can invite your boyfriend, I mean it's a couples party so I don't mind" moo-rah said with a smile. Moo-rah was also a really good comforting person to hang out with.

"Sure we'll come" Yeonjun said from my back. "Great! See you there you two!" Moo-rah said as she left with So-hae.

"Wanna go outside? To get fresh air?" I asked Yeonjun. He nodded in response. I got dressed up in my casual clothing

(By the way, it's summer time in these chapter)

We decided to go to the beach and play around. We arrived at the beach and I went near the water that had the emerald color. "The water looks do beautiful" I said putting my hand to my forehead to look at the sky. "Just like you" Yeonjun comes behind me laughing. I then hit his chest softly and jokingly. We got ourselves ice cream and he picked the mint chocolate chip flavor while I picked the strawberry flavor.

We both ate near the beach enjoying the view. Just as we thought it was peaceful. A whole crowd of reports and fans came running to us.

"Is it true that you're dating someone!?"

"Who is the mysterious girl!?"

"Would you like to answer some of these questions!,"

"Show us your girlfriend!"

We both looked at eachother and ran to the hybe building

Yeonjun's POV

I ran inside the hybe building while holding Y/n's hands. I knocked on Bang-PDnim's door. "Come in" he said as we both walked in. "I suppose that girl is the one that you're dating" He said with a smile.

"Yes sir, I was gonna ask you a question.. may I?" I asked PD-nim.

"Sure, come take a seat you two" we both sat down and I stuttered a bit to speak at first.

"As you guys now, the reports and the fans might have seen you toghether" Bang-PDnim started.

"Yes sir, I'm aware of that, I was gonna ask you if you could maybe... post to the media that were together..?" I said lowering my voice.