Chapter 4

YUE

I am just sitting right here watching the "reborn rich" kdrama. I just love those dramas like that. I'm focused to the television and just got distracted by the knock. I swear, if this person is Seowon i will kill her for sure. I opened the door irritated and i just saw Chanty standing there with her both hands in her jacket's pocket and wearing an earphone. She's so simple. My irritated face went to normal. Well. That's random i know.

"Uh..sorry for distorbi-"

"What."

I cut her off because i don't want to hear anything such a things like that.

"I-i'm here just to ask if..i am still able to wear my earphone while w-working..?"

Really? She just went here to ask that? Like, can't she just message me?

"U-uh..if no, i don't min-"

"It's okay. But be sure to focus on your work."

"Y-yes.."

I nodded and offered my hand to her like i was asking her to give me something. Well yes, i want her to give me her phone. So i can add my facebook account to hers.

"Your phone. Give it to me."

I said and she nodded nervously. She gave me her phone and i can see her hand shaking when she gave it to me, i can see that she's nervous. I opened her facebook and searched my account. I add it and gave her phone back.

"Just message me if you have any questions."

"Y-yes..L-Lady Yang."

I smiled for two seconds and then stepped back to close the door. I was being rude sometimes, yeah. I admit that. I sat back to my sofa and just opened my twitter account. I searched her account AGAIN because why not. And i just saw her twit got posted two seconds ago

@Chanchan_
Why is acting rude to me?

I furrowed my brows thinking what does she mean. Is this twit for me? Or nah? I don't know. And i don't wanna know. I shrugged it off and then turned off my phone without going to home screen. I played the drama back and it started playing. But i still can not focus. Beause of that twit. Dang it. Should i ask her? Message her about it? Shibal. I dunno. But i think i got an idea. I wanna make a fake account so she wouldn't think it is me. Just wish me luck to this plan. I opened my phone back again and another twit again from her.

I think she's just like this and still able to change. I wanna change her so bad but i dunno how. Haha

I don't wanna think another one after reading that so i started making another twitter account and the username is "iam_your_boss" and i think it's okay. The first person i followed is Chanty of course. I only created this account for her and not for others. I commented on her post and waited for her respond.

@iam_your_boss
It's about my boss

She responded. And i knew it. Aggggrrrhhh. I just putted my phone on the table and then played the movie back.

CHANTY

I just went to my room and i'm bored right now. I don't have any human being's to talk hahahaha..uhm. I wonder what is Haeun and Seowon doing. Sigh. I'm righta here sitting in my chair with my head's down listening to eminem's song. I closed my eyes and wow, i just fall asleep.

-

I woke up by my alarmclock from my phone and immediately checked the time. IT'S FIVE A.M.??! OMYGOSH! I NEED TO HURRY! DANG IT! I stood up and took a bath already. I wore the clothes that Lady Yang gave to me and idk if it suits to me or not. I don't mind i srill have that little confidence. I checked the time and it's five fifty six already. I got ready and checked my room if it's messy or nah. I took a deep breath before leaving my room. WELL. DON'T ASK ME WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW. I went down and- wait. I fell asleep in my table right?? How come i woke up from my bed???! THAT'S SUSPICIOUS!