author's note

。・゚゚・

。・゚゚・

The Last of Us
Season 1

━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈...𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞."

𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
𝐚𝐠𝐞-𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
。・゚゚・
━━━━━━━━━━

Sage Elliot was a survivor. She'd done what millions hadn't been able to achieve—survive the last twenty years in a damn apocalypse. And she could've lived the rest of her life like that, just barely scraping by doing job after job, being nothing but an unfamiliar face to a friend's daughter. But like the universe tended to do, it threw Sage a curveball.

Ellie Williams was a very special girl. Orphaned and alone in a world of cruelty, she was loved even if she didn't know it. But when she's kidnapped by the Fireflies—a militia group trying to restore democracy—she finds out that she is the key to saving the world.

Joel Miller was unlucky. The last twenty years have not been kind to him. On the night of the breakout, his daughter bled out in his arms while they tried to escape. But when an opportunity presents itself, he sees a chance to make his own luck.

Gracie Servopoulos could always see the beauty in the damned. Born into an apocalypse, her mother Tess always did everything she could to protect her. But when she's left on her own, confined to their small apartment, a woman shows up asking questions about a missing kid and Gracie is taken as leverage.

Together, Joel, Ellie, and Tess attempt to journey through a post-outbreak America and come face-to-face with ruthless killers and, worst of all, a woman hell-bent on protecting an old friend's daughter.

。・゚゚・

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!!! First of all, thank you so much for reading <3 I hope you enjoy this ff as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Secondly, there are some things you should know before jumping in.

This is an age-gap romance. The difference between the fmc and the romantic opposite is 20 years. She's 36, he's 56. Obviously, they are both consenting adults.

Also, this fic will contain heavy subject matter. So, if you are triggered by
• Death
• Gore
• Depictions of grief

then this fic may not be for you.

Lastly, there will be smut. A lot of it. Chapters containing smut will have an '*' in the title.

Happy reading :)