Prologue: SOSCFMMWI-MMDKWTA,FTN.

(First chapter!!!!! Anyways, every time that I make one of these, I'm gonna show the video or song that I was listening to while writing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYdEY6Wit_I&list=TLPQMTYwMTIwMjOQyI38nILW1w&index=3 !! God I love technoblades videos.)

Angels halo POV:

I thought it was a normal day, I really thought it was. But, 3 hours later, it would become the worst day of my life. 

3 hours before it started. 
I had just gotten out from work. I was walking back home, and for a second thought I saw a shadow, and looked, but there was nothing there. I just brushed it off, thinking that it was just me seeing things, but 3 hours later, I would find out that I was wrong. 

I got back to my apartment, and cooked myself a quick meal. I then got a text message from my best friend, Spoony, asking me if I wanted to hang out in an hour or so. I said yes, because I had nothing else to do.

2 hours before it started.
'Spoony told me to meet her here.' I thought to myself. I looked around, but only saw some children playing, since it was a park. Spoony tapped me on the shoulder. "Oh hey spoony!" I said, while turning around. "Hi halo! Sorry for being late, I had to work a little bit of overtime. Somebody accidently spilled like 200 cups of soda. Laughs" She said. "Oh geez-  that must have been annoying!" I say. "Nah, it only took about 20 minutes to clean up." She says. 

10 minutes before it started.
Me and her had been talking and laughing for about 1 hour and 50 minutes. I then realized how late it was by checking the time on my watch. "Oh- I should probably get going, its getting late!" I say. "Oh- wow, it has been a while! I'll walk you home." She says. I nod, and she grabs my hand, and drags me towards my home. 

It starts.
While she was dragging me home, I saw that shadowy figure again. I brushed it off again, thinking that I was just imagining it again. Then about 1 minute later, I saw it again, and it got closer and closer, until I realized that it wasn't my imagination, somebody was running towards me and spoony, and we both got hit by a bat. I thought that I was getting kidnapped, well- I was getting kidnapped- but I didn't think right about why they wanted to kidnap us both. I thought they were gonna use us as hostages. I mean- I was still stressed about it, but I should have been more stressed, because my life would be broken in half, and been thrown straight into a black hole.

(451 Words! wow, first chapter!)