A little stupid thing that I wanted to add is that Vance and Griffin are step-brothers because that headcannon is so silly to me so there's one little cute moment between them

Tw: homophobia/f slur, kidnapping, p3d0philia, and mentions of child ab-se
Cw: Cursing

----

Bruce looked at the time on his watch, sighing. He looked over at Vance and motioned at his watch.

"I gotta go," Bruce said, shrugging.

"Wait, what time is it?" Vance asked, grabbing Bruce's wrist and lifting it up, looking at his watch. "Damn, it's 10:30 already?"

"Yeah, sorry." Bruce got up and gathered his stuff. "Come here."

Vance rolled his eyes jokingly. "Why do I gotta get up? Can't you come over here?"

"No, get up lazy ass," Bruce chuckled.

Vance got up and walked to his boyfriend who was standing in the doorway of the front door already. When he got there, he put his hand on his hip and titled his head. "What?"

Bruce grabbed his face and gave him and quick peck on lips, pulling away and smiling at him. "Bye, lazy ass." Bruce walked onto the porch, waving to Vance as he closed the door. Vance waved back, smiling.

"Who was that?" Vance heard a voice behind him and jumped.

"Griffin I swear to god, if you tell dad-" Vance started to threaten his step-brother, getting cut off by Griffin saying, "chill, chill! I got one too!" And putting his hands on his hips.

"No way you have a boyfriend!" Vance chuckled. "Who?"

"Billy Showalter!"

"Paperboy?!"

"Paperboy."

Vance sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him. "Well? Tell me about him, I wanna know."

Griffin sat next to him, smirking. "Only if you tell me about yours."

Vance held his hand out for a handshake. "Deal."

Griffin returned the handshake gesture. "Deal."

[Timeskip]

Bruce walked down the street, thinking about multiple things at once, but mostly about how he knew his parent's would be mad when he got home, as he was 30 minutes past curfew. He looked through the windows of people who hadn't closed their curtains, most talking in the kitchen, and some who were absent, but still decided to leave the light on. He looked at other people walking down the street on the opposite side of him. Some walking their dogs or jogging. 'An unsafe time to do that,' Bruce thought, but realized he couldn't criticize them, as he was walking at the same time they were.

He waved to some people who were sitting on their porch, none of which he recognized, but he was a polite person. He watched the cars drive by as he walked, counting every green car he saw, as that was his favorite color. Getting close to his house, he physically cringed. His father had never been physically abusive, no, he would never do that, but he had always been verbally. He would yell at Bruce for every little thing, almost as if he was his boss, rather a father, and Bruce was an employee, rather a son. he walked up the steps to his porch and stood infront of the door for a full 7 minutes, mentally preparing himself. He hated getting yelled at.

He unlocked the door with his key, and walked inside. His father was int he kitchen, he could hear him. He knew it wasn't his mother or his sister, as his mother always worked night shifts on Fridays, and Amy was over at a friend's house. "Bruce? Bruce, is that you?" His father called from the kitchen.