06

As we arrived at the hotel, we were staying at I got my room key and went straight to my room and threw myself back on the bed.

After a few minutes of just lying there with my eyes closed there was a knock on my door. I got up and when I opened it, I saw a beaming Amber standing there, I felt bad for disliking her because she was super sweet and has done nothing wrong. Maybe this could be a new start to a friendship with Amber.

"Hey! you know I feel like we haven't really talked much.... you down to have some girl-on-girl time?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded my head "of course!" I stared and looked down at her outfit which consisted of a tight black leather mini skirt, a tight black crop top, and some black boots. It's safe to say she looked absolutely stunning, but I was still in my sweats.

"Let me change first" I said stepping out the way and offering for her to come inside "So what are you thinking?" I ask.

"Well...." she trained off and put her hand on my tattooed arm as I put on my red leather mini skirt "I was thinking tattoos and piercings, If that's ok with you."

I looked down at the short girl and smirked "oh that sounds amazing" I said as she let go of my arm and slipped on a white Aerosmith t-shirt that i cropped myself. The shirt was flowy but still showed off my figure.

I slipped on some black combat boots and looked over at Amber. This outfit wasn't something I would usually wear. I think this is the second time I wore a mini skirt.

I looked into the mirror and stared at myself as Amber walked to my side. I looked hot. Maybe I'll start wearing mini skirts more often.

"We look seriously hot" Amber said smirking at me through the mirror.

We walked into the tattoo parlor and picked out our piercings. Amber decided to get a second hole in her ears while I chose to get my helix's done and a stud. I'd switch it out with a ring if I wanted but for nose I just wanted a stud.

I had no idea what tattoo I wanted but Amber decided to get roses. She originally wanted them on her shoulder before I told her it would look sexy on her hip bone and the Nikki would be drooling.

And that's when I decided. I would get motley crue tattooed under my boob with skulls at the beginning and end, and that's exactly what I did too.

After we were done, we walked back into the hotel where we saw Nikki and Vince. Tommy, Mick, and Heather were nowhere to be found.

"Hey, we were looking for you everywhere" Nikki said and Kissing Amber making me roll my eyes. I looked over at Vince who gave me a sympathetic look. He knew something about my feeling for Nikki and it was obvious.

We started walking back to Vince's room when amber spoke.

"We got tattoos" Amber pipped up.

We made our way inside before Amber pulled down her skirt slightly showing the boys.

"Yeah, I noticed Jades nose... Jade, you get anything?" Vince asked me.

I lifted up my shirt and book slightly showing the new tattoo.

"I kind of wanna kiss you right now" Vince laughed "but did you get something else? you know something a bit sexier?" he asked me.

"Well, these aren't new but" I said showing my rib then doing the same thing amber did, pulling down my skirt a bit and the laces on my thong as I showed him my two hip bones.

Vince was Practicity drooling at this point as he smirked and stepped closer to me as I adjusted my skirt.

"Now I just wanna kiss you even more, and may I say you look very sexy" he said making me giggle a bit. I grabbed his jaw and planted a soft kiss on the cheek, he moved his hands to the low of my hips but then the door flew open.