⁰⁴ 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

{ 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 }

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

 ǝuıɯ llɐ s'ʇı ǝʞıl ʇı ʇıɥ I pu∀    ❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❝

❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❝

   ୨⎯"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞"⎯୧

It was late... 8:39 that's what the time read. the short woman was in the kitchen cooking some dinner for her husbands late arrival she wore a night gown, it should her curves off perfectly, her plump ass and her pretty breast, her stomach had a pudge. She was insecure about it but man oh man Gojo loved it he loved playing with her stomach.

You know what they say about women who have a pudge, and it was no lie I could tell you that.

Gojo on the other hand was at work packing up a few things to head to the car and go home, but gojo was horny fuck he was so horny he was thinking about it alll day how he wanted to bend y/n over his office desk or over the counter and fuck her so loud, how good she taste and her gorgeous moans, he wanted it all, he would sit his computer typing thinking about how good she tasted how good she sounded how goood she looked when he was pounding that pretty pussy.

He hurried and left attempting to hide his huge bulge as he left the office, walking into the elevator pressing floor 1. He hurried to the car and put his bag in the backseat starting the engine to head home for the night, he would grip onto the steering wheel wanting to hurry home, wanting to see his precious baby girl.

Y/n was just about done with dinner she was exciting to see her husband, she just finished the steak now she had to finish the last part of the meal! She walked to the pantry as her hips swayed side to side she grabbed the Mac and cheese box and started to cook it, she heard the garage and got happy, she bit her lip in anticipation.

Gojo quickly grabbed his bag from the backseat reaching in his pocket to grab the house keys. He unblocked the door and fuck he groaned. Y/n was bending over getting a pie out of the oven, her plump ass was sticking out perfectly and you could see her panties and that nice nice print of hers.

" fuck"
He put his bag down and removed his coat heading to the kitchen to greet his wife, he slowly wrapped his big hands around the small woman and bent down to kiss her neck.

" hi baby.." y/n giggled but that giggle slowly turned into a slight gasp as gojo started biting her neck.. " oh" she quietly moaned as the tall man would slowly trail his large hands around her breast and squished them.

"I've been wanting you all day y/n... was thinking about how much I need you how much daddy needs to feel his princess around his cock" he turns her around grabbing her neck and pushing her against the counter, her ass against his bulge"

You see what do you me baby the man groaned.

" daddy.. I.. I have to watch the food she moaned quietly"
Gojo whispered in her ear " you can do that as i fuck you " he lifted up your night gown and saw your black laced panties already soaked and wet, he moaned and he took his large hands and slide them down your slit.

The small woman moaned as she wanted to feel more , she craved more, so she whispers " fuck please.." the tall man slapped her ass watching it jiggle just for him " please daddy please " she screamed as he took his slender fingers slowly entering her tight pink hole.

His cock twitching everytime she would moan. " faster I can take it daddy please ple-" she got cut off as his fingers starting moving faster bending his fingers trying to find that spot and boy did he find it.

The small woman gripped the counter rolling her eyes back letting out a loud " OH FUCK" gojo smiled in amusement wanting nothing more but for his fat cock filling up her tight hole, he wanted to feel himself in her tummy, he wanted to cum inside of it. He got impatience and turned y/n around.

" suck " he said, his deep voice echoed in her head and she immediately did so. She coated it well, she got it nice and wet she went as far as deep throating it, finally the man had enough and told her to turn her and face the counter. He guided her hips and bent her over slighting alining his cock with her tight hole.

He guided his fingers to her mouth and said " this is gonna hurt a little okay baby bite down on my finger if it starts to hurt" the woman nodded and gojo slightly inserted his fat cock into the woman's hole, he went slow she was taking in 8 inches.

" fuck your so tight " the tall man moaned. He finally had gotten himself into her moaning at groaning everytime one inch after another would go inside her, he slowly trailed his hands from her breast to her tummy whispering in her ear how good it feels to be inside you and how badly he wants to cum inside his pretty baby.

You would moan feeling so full , you felt so so fucking full.. after waiting a little you told him he can start to move and he was so excited but he knew he had to go slow and be patience he didn't want to hurt you.

He went slow very slow, but y/n was moaning loud ass hell, she couldn't help it she was so full I mean it was literally inside of her stomach she could feel it, Gojo put his fingers inside of her mouth he knew she loved sucking on his fingers to quiet her self. Seconds later he finally was abled to go faster.

This was the 5th he had came inside her and there was cum everywhere, gojo's hair was a mess and he was moaning like crazy, over time they had switched positions, y/n had her tongue out with her eyes rolled back. " las-t ti-me cum for me cum for daddy baby come co-come on fuck" he moaned y/n was loosing it she thought she was gonna pass out it felt so good.

" im gonna cum im gonna- FUCK" he moaned out loudly as his thick load came inside of y/n he held onto her stomach and he saw her stomach filling up with his cum, he held inside her for a little then quickly took his cock out then covering her hole with his fingers inside, he didn't want the hot liquid coming out of her yet.

The small woman struggled keeping her legs up, her thighs were wobbling as her stomach was filled and swollen with cum and it felt so so good, she discovered a new kink and so did he.
Finally he took his fingers out and quickly turned her around wanting to see all his cum spill out of her and it did, it was a beautiful sight to see.

" SHIT THE FOOD!"