Chapter - 2

On a bright sunny afternoon , a boy in his mid twenties wearing last night's clothes woke up from his sleep with a pounding headache . He slowly opened his eyes and made himself sit on the bed .

He looked around him and found his whole room was filled with alcohol bottles . He bitterly looked at them and kicked off the blanket from his body and hopped down from the bed .

He opened a cabinet , took out the headache meds , took those and went to the bathroom to have his shower .

That boy stripped himself from last night ' s clothes and stepped into the shower and warm water started dripping on his body .

He bitterly looked at the bathroom ' s wall and again started to think about his ex boyfriend and the day of their break up .

That boy under the shower is Kinn Theerapanyakul . A boy from a  rich family . He has everything in his life from money to power ... Everything . What he doesn't have is a perfect love life !

 What he doesn't have is a perfect love life !

KINN THEERAPANYAKUL

Kinn is rather unlucky in this case . Everytime he loves someone , only he gets betrayed in return . Everyone just loves him for his money or got annoyed with his inexpressive self and left him .

His last boyfriend , Apo Wattanagitiphat, whom he used to love so much also betrayed him .

Past ,

One day , Kinn thought of surprising Apo . So he went to Apo ' s place without informing him with cakes and balloons .

Kinn was parking his car in the parking lot of Apo' s apartment , when he saw another motorcycle come from the parking lot and Apo got off from it .

Kinn didn't think much about it and was going to wave in Apo' s direction . When he saw , another handsome boy wearing a black leather jacket pulled Apo in his arms and started kissing and nibbling Apo's lips , neck ..... Both of them got engaged for a steamy kiss .

Kinn felt someone had stabbed a knife in his heart to see the scene going in front of him . Tears started to roll down from his  eyes .

He quickly put out his phone and dialed Apo ' s number . Apo pulled himself from that black leather jacket boy ' s embrace and picked up the phone .....

" Hello , Kinn , what happened ? "

" Where are you , Apo baby ? "

" Oh ! I am at home ! "

Kinn heard Apo whispering to a man in a black leather jacket .... " Mile .... Please stop ... I am talking on the phone ! "

Kinn got angry at Apo for lying to him .