6.6 A worthy death

Nellie is inside the church walking away from Kian who is slowly closing up on her throwing tentacles around her every time she tries to run away.

"R, please help me now!!" She tries to call for him as she's closing up on the door. "Please, R, I'm sorry for what I said. I do want you to stay here. I love you" Kian takes up his sword and is about to hit Nellie with it but it never hits her. When she opens her eyes, R stick an iron stick through Kian's stomach. Nellie runs out of the church and tries to keep Kian's attention while the pride goes into the church to make up a plan before they attack him. Finally Nellie runs in too and closes the door after herself. Elliot pushes one of the benches in front of the door.

After barricading most of the windows some of them sit down on the floor and some of them guards the doors and windows.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jack asks and sits down.

"We're gonna kill him" Aiden says from the window he's standing by.

"How?" Nellie asks. "Me and Amanda are the only ones who can see him, our visionaries are the only ones he can't kill but if he killes us they'll die too. They're not strong enough to take him on their own. If he touches you guys you'll die, the only process that is slowed is Maximilian and Anastasia's. We don't know of any weaknesses" Nellie says and the others stay quiet. "We can't kill death. I mean who do we think we are?" she asks and looks around.

"An eating disorder" Amanda looks up at Nellie.

"A joke" Jack chuckles

"A gambler" Elliot says from his corner

"A scoundrel" Richie looks down on the floor.

"A polack" Leo says

"A latina" Nellie turns to R.

"A dream" V says and Amanda looks up at him.

"An illusion" R says and stares out the window.

Aiden, Max, Ana and Archimedes are standing by the doors and windows of the church watching the others give up.

"A genius." Archimedes says from his corner. He steps up and Aiden, Max and Ana notices what he's doing.

"An alpha." Aiden says looking at Archimedes.

"A paladin" Anastasia smiles at Archimedes.

"A world war fighter." Max fills in. Archimedes walks over to them and points at Amanda.

"An eating disorder survivor" He says and Aiden points at Jack.

"An electric cat that killed a nine feet monster."

"Ten feet." Leo points out.

"No the previous fenrir was a little smaller than you. They grow as they pass on." Jack explains, still partly given up.

"Oh." Leo looks down again and Max points at Elliot.

"An alpha without a pride who fought the devil and won." Anastasia points at Richie

"That guy." she says after a few seconds of silence while thinking of what to say about him.

"Hell yeah." Richie smiles and nods proudly. Leo laughs at him a little. Jack points at Leo.

"A fucking fenrir. Who, as a human, survived a fenrir bite." Leo smiles at him and Aiden points to Nellie.

"A latina." He smiles at her and she smiles back. Amanda looks at V and R.

"Two impossible visionaries." She says and smiles at them both.

"So it's not "who are we to fight death" it's who is death to try and get us?" Archimedes walks over to them.