5. Bad idea

I walked over to the boys and awkwardly stood next to Jack. "Hi Ariana, you look very pretty" Dalton said with a smile. "Hi Dalton. How did you two get to talking?" I asked curiously. "He actually came up to me and asked if I knew a girl named Ariana, and I told him I'm your boyfriend and we just started talking" Jack smiled, putting his hand around my shoulder. "Oh that's great, I'm glad you two are getting along. I might go and get a drink" I said but Jack stopped me. "No babe you stay I'll go get it for you" he kissed my forehead before walking over to the drinks. "So thanks for the invite, I wasn't really expecting to hear from you" he said scratching the back of his neck. "On yeah I just remember you said you didn't really have any friends yet so I thought the party would be the perfect opportunity to make some friends" I felt a little awkward. Maybe it was because this boy has been stuck in my mind since I first met him and he has no idea. Also I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Anyways, I don't know if this is such a good idea. Being friends with him would just make me become more closer to him and that's something that can't happen while I'm with Jack. "Oh Jack invited me over to play PlayStation with him next week, I hope that's okay with you" he said with a smile. Oh god there goes my idea to stay clear of him. "Oh that's totally fine" I said with a small laugh. "Are you okay? You seem a bit tense" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder. Goosebumps ran down my arms. Why do I feel so awkward ughhh. "Yeah I'm okay, just a little tired I've had a long day" I smiled. His hand stayed on my shoulder for a few more seconds before hearing Jacks voice. He quickly let go and we both turned towards Jack. "Babe I made you the best drink" he said handing it to me. Wow this is super good, I might need a few of these tonight!

A few hours passed by and I could feel myself becoming more and more tipsy as each sip went down. Jack was driver tonight so I got to drink as much as I wanted. "Babe I think you should slow down" Jack said taking away my drink. "Nooooo it's sooooo goooood babeeee" I slurred with a giggle. "Youuuuu look super hot tonight hehe" I said grabbing him by the face. "Thanks babe but I think we need to leave soon" his smile was huge as he watched drunk me make a fool out of myself. "One more drink?" I pouted my lips. "Ari I think you've had more than enough" he said while caressing my cheek. I smiled and started kissing his neck before whispering in his ear. "One more. And I'll show you a fun time at home" I giggled and a shy smile appeared on his face. "Fineee one more, but after that we're leaving" I jumped up and headed over to the drinks table where I met with Dalton. "Hello again" he smiled. A huge grin appeared on my face. My head is being really bad right now, it's telling me to kiss Dalton. "You seem a little drunk, how much have you had?" He asked with a laugh. "Ohhhh toooo muchhh hehe" I leaned on the table and couldn't keep my eyes off him. "Ari I think your man is waiting for you" he said, causing me to turn around. Dalton was looking over at me with a half smile. Oh man. "Yeah uhhhh. Can I confess something" I said slurring my words a little. "Yea sure" He said before I started giggling. "Actually maybe we should get you back to Jack" he smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder and guided me over to Jack. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think you should take her home she looked like she was about to pass out on the table" Dalton said with a concerned look on his face. "Thanks for bringing her over bro. I'm taking her home now. See you next week?" Dalton nodded his head and they shook hands before he carried me out to our car with a bottle of water.

I was feeling a little better and somewhat awake after drinking some water. The ride home was quiet until Jack spoke up. "What were you talking to Dalton about?" He asked. I couldn't tell him what's been in my head. It would really hurt him. "He asked me how much I've had to drink. I didn't say anything, I just felt like I wasn't even awake in the moment. Then he said, I think your man is waiting for you and that's when he brought me over to you" I explained. He looked over at me with a serious look. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know I saw the way you looked at him, you use to look at me like that" a small frown appeared on his face. "I just need to know. Are you attracted to him in that way Ariana?" My heart started beating fast. How did he even notice. My head was starting to spin again and I felt like throwing up. I tried to think of something to cover up my feelings for Dalton. "Of course not Jack. Did you see the state I was in? My brain wasn't even working I didn't think about anything except more drinks. Please don't put those things in your head" I said. I hated lying to him but I also didn't want to hurt him. My guilt has been eating at me since the day I met Dalton and I really need to get him out of my mind.

Once we arrived home, we walked upstairs and got ready for bed. "Will you have a bath with me?" I asked as I hugged Jack. He smiled at me and kissed my lips. "Of course" he went into the bathroom and ran the bath ready for us. I was laying down on the bed thinking about the night and how strange it turned out to be. I didn't even see Alexa for most of it, but I definitely kept my eye on Dalton. Jack came back into the room and picked me up off the bed. He helped me unzip my dress and I got in the tub, waiting for him to join me. He sat down and I laid my back on his chest. "I love you so much Ari. I want you to know that" he softly spoke into my ear. I turned my head around to face him. "I love you too Jack" I smiled and kissed his lips. I slid my tongue in and we kissed super slow. Our lips moved perfectly together. His fingers slowly ran down my chest all the way until he reached my clit. I felt his bulge growing against my back while he rubbed his finger around my clit as we continued to kiss. "Should we take this to the bedroom" he asked with a smile. I nodded my head and giggled as we jumped up and used a towel to dry ourselves before jumping in the bed. I sat on top of him with my legs either side of his body. My hands were roaming his cheeks as we kissed. I felt his hands making their way down to my ass. He squeezed both cheeks before slapping them. I started grinding on him which caused moans to escape his mouth. "Baby that feels so good" he groaned. I laid back, placing my hands behind me as I continued to grind on him. He used his thumb to rub my clit in circular motion, making me moan loudly. "Fuckkkk" he groaned wanting me to ride him. I helped him slide inside of me before I rode him back and forth in a fast motion. He grabbed my ass, helping me move faster. Our room was filled with loud noises and panting. "Oh my god Ari" he moaned before flipping us over and pulling out of me. I swallowed his liquid and gave him a kiss. "Wow that was a really good one" he smirked. I love you baby" he said before kissing me gently. "I love you too Jack"

————————-
This was as bit of a steamy chapter, let me know if you like reading this kind of content or if you would rather not have it in the upcoming chapters. I want to know your opinions and thoughts 😊 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next update!