PART 8 💜🌸

Hello my little bubby doddles. How are yall? Sorry in advance. Hahahaha i know i Didn't post anything FOR a long time. Actully i was still Processing everything. You know jin's military enlistment..... Nvm Let's just start. Am Rambling anyway.
Oh & remember to play a sad emotional music while reading the chapter also grab a tissue box.
Brace yourself

For the 1 week the full house of them was in chaos. Y/N help both hope &nihahn to Prepare for Their wedding. She just took part in their shopping. & jin hold the cooking pact. Each of them help their Friend. Each of them took a part on the wedding. Every one of them was hype about the Sunday. Y/N was running here & there with the works she was assigned with. Also she was busy with her little surprise she Had yet to give everyone.
She was busy on the work she was given. The a figure approached her & spoke.

Hobi : How are you holding all?

Y/N : barely but have to hold it all good cause It's my bestie's wedding so yea am doing good.

She said while her head was dropped down on the working she had hobi thought she tucked her head down to do her job well. But y/n tucked her head down cause she wanted to hide her Tears.

Hobi : You Should rest also. You looking awful. I Don't like you looking like this. Don't want yoy dead before my Wedding. Nope can't do that. Nah ah. Stand up.

Hobi said while holding her up to stand up. While y/n was denying to stand up. Then he saw what was y/n hiding all along. Her face. Her once beautiful face that was gifted with the Most alluring smile is now messed up with eye bags & tears. Hobi's Heart shattered in pieces seeing his best friend like this.

Y/N : told you to Leave me alone. *wiping her tears with the back of her hands*

Hobi : Y/N"!

Hobi called her in breathy tone.

Hobi : Y/N look at you. Wha- what's wrong. Who made you cry?

Y/N : No J-hope It's just i got remind of something.

Hobi : Y/N..... What's bothering you? What's the pain you hiding all alone inside of that fragile heart of your's? Share with me please. It's pain me to see you like this.

Y/n's pov : oh j-hope how could i say this that the love i have for you is paining me. The reason of my Tears is you j-hope.

Y/N : No J-hope It's just i got remind of my parent's you see. Seeing Nihahn grow up to turning a beautiful lady who's gonna MARRAIED soon i just got emotional.

Y/n's pov : well that was half true Half lie.

Hobi : awww y/n *hug y/n* It's ok. It's ok to be emotional sad to cry. But Don't just do it alone. We are always here for you to give you shoulder always. Just come to us when you feel down. Ok?

Y/n's face was in j-hope's chest. She breathed im hobi's Scent. & nod to j-hope's question.

Hobi : ok now go & bath have something to eat after that Straight go to sleep. No butts no cuts no words. We will finish the rest of the works. Everything is done almost just a little Prep here & there is left. We will handel that. You Just got your beauty sleep.

Nihahn : yes unnie. We don't want you walking like zombie or scaring of the guests now go unnie.

Y/n : *smile* you brats. Fine i will go.

🌸Author🌸

🌸The Wedding Day 🌸

Everything was beautiful as the bride & groom accepted it to be. Also it was a plus Point cause it was spring season. So the decorations was eye catching. Everything Was perfect. At there one place hobi was standing waiting for Nihahn to walk down the aisle. But nihahn was freaking out here. & the other girls were trying to calm her down. & some called for y/n to calm her down. While y/n was getting ready also packing her suitcase along with that. Jimin came running to her without knocking he opened the door.