Truth Or Dare

Athena's Pov

There was no way I just kissed Mattheo's best fucking friend, no wonder why he said he came back. He used to go here

Why always me holy fuck, I covered my face in my hands leaning to my knees. Someone grabbed my hand and stood me up, It was Theo.

"We're playing truth or dare come on" Theo walked with me to the table as I waved my hand for Sal and Pansy to come.

He sat right next to me, I put my legs on top of his as he rested his hand on my thigh.

We waited for everyone to join the circle, most of us were wasted and didn't need anything to tell the truth. I laid my head on his arm while everyone was sitting down.

"Truth or dare" Pansy asked Draco as they went on to tell eachother as they made their way around the table.

As soon as it was my turn Mattheo and a different girl sat across from me and Sal, Mattheo sat the girl on his lap with his hands on her legs.

"Truth or dare Athena" Pansy asked

"Truth" I mumbled as Mattheo's eyes were stunned I was here, I saw the anger in his eyes and his chest rise up for breath more than normal.

My heart dropped at we made eye contact and Pansy broke it by asking my truth, "Did you and him fuck" She smirked nor realizing Mattheo was behind her

"No fucking way" Sal stood up from me walking to Mattheo

"Mattheo fucking Riddle" he said doing a handshake i've never seen before, I could tell Mattheo was furious at him but had to act normal.

"Salvatore Jones" His fake face came on pushing the girl on his lap off him

She sat next to me introducing herself to me "Kira Ramos" she smiled tilting her head

I fake smiled at her "Athena"

Mattheo sat back down with Sal now sitting next to him, as he looked at him with numbness in his eyes.

"You never answered Ath" Blaise said making it even more awkward for us

"No we didn't" I said quietly, my hand tapping my leg filled with anixtey. I haven't seen or heard from Mattheo since our fight, I couldn't sit in the same room as him let alone speak out loud.

"We did kiss tho" Sal smirked up at me trying to get a hand slap from Mattheo

He immediately looked up at me with disappointment and disbelief in his eyes, he stood up and grabbing my wrist.

He took my out of the party and let go, he paced back and fourth with his thumb on this lip.

"Did you sleep with him" He stopped pacing, and pointed his finger at the door we walked out of. then looked at me look down at his shoes.

"Look at me Athena" He said hitting the wall I was leaning on leaving us inches apart.

I flinched not saying anything and looking at him directly into his eyes, "NO" i had the courage to scream back at him.

I fell to the floor on my knees slowly as he came down with me, he realized what he did to me and held me in his arms as i broke down.

I sat in his arms for a minute crying loudly, "I never slept with fucking Lorenzo, and yes i did kiss whatever the fuck his name was. Mattheo I did this to try to get over you, but I just can't. No matter how many flowers, chocolates, hugs, and gifts I get. You just can't stay the fuck out of my own head" I yelled at him sitting infront of him

Mattheo's Pov

I say there as her body fell into my arms, I didn't know what to feel or how to feel. My pain priority was her, I stood her up walking her back to our common rooms.

I sat her down in her dorm, the whole time I walked her we were both silent. I gathered my words to say to her, still not having the perfect ones.

"Athena" I pause before breathing in. "I don't want to fight with you, I don't want to see you upset. I know you didn't know about Sal, only Draco and Pansy does. My mother and his, well i think you get the idea. I love you Athena, I tried everything to ignore what i felt for you. but i couldn't, You're amazing I don't deserve you. But I ignored my feelings for you since that hall in Astorias manner, I didn't know how to love let alone comfort you. I'm a fuck up, a player. You know that Athena, I don't want to let you go but we do need a break." I sighed before looking down at her

"I can't put you through the pain I go through, I won't drag you down with me" I stood up leaving her in her room while trying to gather my thoughts once more, Do I go back?

Athena's Pov

I sat there in my own tears as he left me, I was speechless. Words didn't flow from my mouth like normally and I couldn't stop him from leaving.

I stood up to ground myself and to calm down, then Mattheo walked in rushing towards me and grabbing my face, pulling me in and kissing me again.

I didn't know what I was doing but in the moment I kissed him back, he was my love. He ran his hands down my body as it sent shivers to my spine.

"You're mine" He looked me in the eyes with a serious look "Mine" He said once more clenching his jaw.