Episode II

All the boys were up since it was 5.00am and were in their tent discussing about yesterday's date.

"Yoon-Ah shi was very encouraging for me. I was very lighted up by her words. She expressed everything she could to make me keep going. Am thankful." Jungwoo said nodding remembering the yesterday's encouraging words said by Yoon-Ah.

"She is very different i can say. She looks very quite and intimidating but once you get to know her...she still is soft spoken but she is very logical." Dong-woo said.

"Yoon-Ah shi was very sweet with me. Yea like she directly came to a topic without wasting time so i answered her then she was quite happy with my answer. We talked alot." Hanbin said smiling and looking at other boys.

"I didn't get to talk to her much...we kind of had peaceful yet awkward silence so she decided to go." Yoong-Jae said fixing his cushion which was on his lap.

Meanwhile Jinyoung was busy listening and thinking about the girl who sparked his heart.

Play JI GEUM I DAERO by Hanhae

"What bout Jinyoung shi. He seemed very intrigued by her" Hanbin said giggling.

Others smiled at him.

"Waaaa he really has his head and heart after her" Hanhae said looking at the guy from the screen.

"She's very interesting. I am very curious bout her." Jinyoung said smiling tight lipped.

Meanwhile in girls' tent Yoon-Ah was sitting on her mattress and listening other girls talk .. thinking about the one person who intrigued her very much.

*Ding dong*

"Good morning to all the hot singles in the inferno. Today is the day for girls' game. You are to gather before the bonfire."

The first girl to go out was Yoon-Ah since she didn't even freshen up.
She went out with her flask.

When she went out Jinyoung came out at the same time

She looked at him and he instantly smiled.
"Woke up just now?" He asked walking with her towards the dressing room.

"Ani...i was just too lazy to change." She said blinking walking with her gazedown hands crossed/folded.

"Hwaiting for your game" she said Patting her shoulder as she left with a nod and a small "gomawo" 

She got ready and went to the ground.