Epilogue II

The next day Jinyoung and Yoon-Ah went to the saloon together.

Jinyoung made her sit and he started flipping the pages of the magazine to choose the hair colour

"We need this colour" he told the woman who smiled and nodded. Yoon-Ah being curious asked him what it was he said "Just stay still ok. Am here" and went back to flipping magazines.

Some minutes later the door of the saloon opened. He turned to see Se-jeong.

"Oh-oppa annyeong" she said smiling but confused about why he was sitting. Then he pointed towards Yoon-Ah who's hair was being done.

Se-jeong then gave him a thumbs up smiling understanding the reason.

After the hair was done. He looked up to her with open shocked face. She looked too beautiful.

They then invited Se-jeong for a lunch and they all went.

There they met Nadine Sejun Soe and Seul-ki.

They all are their food and left.

The next two weeks the two hanged out a lot... When Yoon-Ah would be in her work, he would pick her up for lunch and drop her safely home.

The next day was their reunion..

Yoon-Ah was sitting between Nadine and Soe in a beautiful dress.

"Waah Yoon-Ah shi has a new hair colour~~~" Seo-eun said clapping along with Nadine and Soe while Seul-ki and Se-jeong cheered

"Waah Yoon-Ah shi has a new hair colour~~~" Seo-eun said clapping along with Nadine and Soe while Seul-ki and Se-jeong cheered.. Couple minutes later, the boys came in too.
They all sat with their partners..while Hanbin sat with Se-jeong.

They all enjoyed watching the series together.

At the end of the day, they all clicked pictures and posted .....

Everyone went home happily.. especially the two who have planned everything for future..

{The End}