Info

Song its based on at the top + the movie ^^

I thought id give a bit of info/backstory to this before it starts

This is an xOC story, you can think of it as an xReader if youd like idrc i just thought id make it easier giving the OC an appearance i can picture easily.

Character Info:

Name - Ophelia

Pronouns - I will be using she/her mainly but they/them will also be used

Appearance - she has long brown hair and dark green eyes, outfit options may be used to give you ideas but im not 100% sure yet

Other Character info - she is technoblades step sister, her dad and technos mum got married but they have different other parents, who are going to be dead because i cant be bothered!

(May techno rest in peace, i miss him and his content so much, he made me laugh and feel happy at my lowest and i will forever appreciate that. I wanted to include him somewhere into this story because i liked his character on the dreamSMP, and im not making a techno fanfic because id feel disrespectful i hope you understand.)

Other Info:

Ages of characters - 

OC: 25        Wilbur: 26      Technoblade: 26

(basically all just everyones real ages for the rest of them)

The story is based on the movie/book 'The Hobbit' aswell as possibly some dsmp things . The story is also coming from the song 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran which is included in the credits of The Hobbit movie.

Also yes, ed sheeran being involved is weird, but the song was made for the movie and it is the one ed sheeran song i can listen to enjoy from begining to end

That is all i think is necessary, I hope you enjoy the story

(there will also probably not be frequent/specifically timed chapters as i am busy with school stuff and will probably keep forgetting about this book for weeks lol)

ok have fun <3