Oops?

Toby's POV

I turned around to see the ever so famous Jeff the Killer twirling a bloody knife. "Dr-Drinking h-her bl-blood?", I studdered. Shit! I studder when I'm nervous, which I am. Jeff gave a look that was like, Really? That's the best you got?. I look up to him, but quickly look away. His face is creepy as h•ll!

"So, you won't find me cutting her face open? Now would you?". I gribbed my hactet, "I wouldn't do that if I were you.". Jeff evilly laughed and said, “Why are you saving this pathic human?” What has gotten into me?! I'm gonna get myself killed!

I tilled my head in fake confusion, “Arn't you a human?”.

“Yes, but I'm also a creepypasta.”

“Who is a human”.

“You're saying that like you're not a human too.”

“I'm a creepypasta. ”

Jeff throws his bloody hands up, “So am I! But that doesn't mean we are not humans!”

I smirk, “I'm not human, I'm Ticci Toby.”

He growls in anger, “I didn't say your name human. I meant you're race! Just like BEN is part monster, that's why he has powers and cause he's dead. But, you and me arn't part monsters nor are we dead! That's why we don't have powers! We're humans!”

I love annoying this guy! I quickly glance down to see that the blood has stopped, how did she get cut anyway?! I look at her eyes as they fluttered open, “Whaa?”, she said. Then she screamed as she punched me right in the face!

A\N Sorry for taking so long for updating and I know it might suck, but its cool! Please tell me what you think of it in the comments!