~Cody's a fucking bottom~

Noah's pov

I was sitting on my bed with boredom. I was too lazy to read my book right now, so I just sat there on my bed and stare ot the ceiling. Soon the geekest boy I've ever seen came to my room. Sure, he was a geek. But he was my geek.

Cody
HIII, NOAH!

He jumped on me, making me choke. I giggled at him ang grabbed his cheeks.

Noah
Hi honey.

I smacked our lips for a while. He giggled.

Noah
What's up?

Cody
Nothing, to be honest. I'm bored.

Noah
Me too. What do you wanna do?

Cody
Well- Wanna make out?

We both blushed.

Noah
Oh yeah? You wanna kiss me so bad huh?

I smirked and he giggled.

Cody
Oh please, Noah. Don't tell me you don't wanna have a little make out session.

Noah
I didn't said I don't want it.

I picked him up and placed him on my lap. I grabbed his waist and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his little arms around my neck and kissed me back. The kiss was starting to get deeper, as I slipped my tongue in Cody's mouth, making him moan quietly into my mouth.

I smirked and continued kissing him, slowly getting my hand under his shirt. He was that skinny you could literally count his bones. I stopped our lovely kiss and moved to his neck, leaving little purple points there. From time to time he was moaning softly and quietly, which made my stomach flutter.

I moved to his lips again as he let me slip there my tongue. He started stroking my hair while moaning quietly. For a moment he was fighting for dominance, but he gave up soon giving me a little moan again.

We stopped what we were doing after 30 minutes, and cuddled ourselves to sleep.

HELP IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE, HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO WRITE LEMON? HOPE YOU ENJOYED <333