Main Characters -Captain Sparklez-

Captain Sparklez -Jordan-

 (Season One): In Season One, Jordan made himself known as the only follower of Ianite, a god most believed was just a legend. He sided with Mianite's followers during Diante's aggression, an often competed with Tom. His actions of assistance toward Tucker earned him the ire of Tony and Josh Modestep, who eventually would attempt to kill him on several occasions. Jordan was clued into his Goddess's imprisonment by Mianite, and was given several clues as to her location. Jordan received the least amount of god-items (besides Sonja) of all the players. He fell in love with the pirate captain, Capsize, and fought hard to save her from Furia's clutches. In the end he watched her die, slayed by her own brother after she was resurrected as an undead creature. Jordan met his goddess for the last time after the final battle against Dianite, just before jumping into the next dimension.

(Season Two): In Season Two, Jordan is still a devout follower of Ianite. He's a friend of the prince of Dagrun, Andor, whom also happens to be a follower of the Goddess. Jordan is the most helpful player in terms of plot-line, and is often the one to relay information on plot progression. Early in Season One, he helped discover Ianite's home in the End. There he discovered that his alter-ego, Spark, is married to Ianite and fathered her two children. Jordan was the first to know about the alter-egos of Sonja, Tom, and Tucker. He spends a lot of time with Ianite and her daughter Martha. Jordan's alter-ego is supposedly an inventor, so many of the NPC's turn to him for help.