Bellatrix x reader part 1

SMUT WARNING

"My dear, I love you so very much," Bellatrix whispered into my ear. "Oh Bella, my darling, the feeling is quite mutual" I replied. "But there are things we need to discuss."
"What?" she asked with a hint of fear and worry in her voice.
"Bella, I have been thinking…"
She cut me off by placing her finger over my lips. "You know what I want." "N-no I don't.."
"Oh yes you do," she said softly. "Just let me say this first." She took her finger away from my lips and placed both hands on either side of my face. "I never want to be parted from you again, not even for an hour." She was so admirable when like this. She moved closer to me, waiting for my response. "I couldn't dream of it, my love", I whisper to her. Our lips were inches apart. Her breath was hot on my neck. "And you… you must promise me something else?"
Her lips were so soft, they felt like velvet against mine. But I needed to ask her before it became too late. "Tell me you won't ever stop loving me for another.."
"For another man," she said as she leaned in closer still. "That will never happen." She kissed me again, this time more passionately than ever. I felt her tongue dancing with mine. Her hands gripped my hips. "No one has ever made me feel this way. I have loved many men in my life, but none have been able to satisfy me like you."
"None?" I gasped. "Not even your husband?" She smirked in a sort of mischievous way, "I've never loved that stupid man!" Then she giggled, "He's such a dolt! He never saw the passion burning inside me. I would try to make love with him, but he'd just grab my breasts and shove his cock down my throat!" I giggled. "Well since I'm female too, I know how everything works, what feels good" she said. She started to kiss me again. This time, her hands went around my back and pulled me close.
We fell onto the grass, our hands exploring each other's body. I rolled us over so I was on top. She looked like a godess beneath me. I began to explore her breasts. I licked her nipples and gently sucked them into my mouth. Her moans filled the night air. "Oh Bella! You're so good at this!" I was kissing my neck and caressing my stomach. Her pale soft skin against my lips was the solution to all my problems. I felt her fingers slide under the waistband of my shorts. I didn't want her to stop. It felt so good.
I can't wait any longer, I must have you now, my dear!" she said. She spread my legs wide open. She bent down to lick my pussy. She licked me like I had never imagined. Her tongue danced between my folds.
"Oh, Bella! I don't think I can take much more of this!", yet I shoved her face more into my core. Pleasure jolted in my body as she suddenly shoved her tongue into me. I screamed out as the pleasure intensified. She really knew how to please a woman.
She pulled herself off my flesh. She climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her lithe body. "You're wonderful in bed!" I said in heavy breath.
"Of course I am!" she laughed. She slid her pussy along my thighs. My legs trembled with anticipation. I grabbed her hips tightly and held her in place. She smelled like roses and sweat. She slightly bounced on my thigh, "oh god!" She moaned out. While bounced, so did her beautiful large breasts did as well. "Oh Kassie! I've never felt anything like this before!" she screamed. I smirked. Who would've thought that I would have they Bellatrix Lestrange desperately grinding against my thigh.
She reached her climax. "Ohhh!" She screamed out and shuddered violently. She collapsed onto the grass next me, panting heavily. "Are you okay?" I asked with concern. She smiled while still breathing heavily, "never better." I smirked.
After resting for a minute or two, we got up. She gave me one last look and walked back to her house. I watched her sexy ass sway back and forth. "Hey! What about me? When will I see you again?!" I said as she walked away. She turned around and waved at me. "Tomorrow night, I'll come by here again after dinner." She winked. "Please don't keep me waiting, my love!"
I followed her home with a smile on my face.