Just another day on twitter (Justin Bieber fanfic)

Introduction:

My name is Emily!

I'm 17 years old. I have brunette hair and I have baby blue eyes

pretty weird for a girl with brown hair to have baby blue eyes right?

I am an only child (thank god) and my mom always travels... Which sucks alot because I miss her!!

I'm pretty skinny, I'm not saying I'm a little twig that needs to gain weight, I'm the perfect weight for my age.

My best friends name is Cianna she is always there for me when I need her, and that's good because I need her alot

Cianna is 16 years old 1 year younger then me.. She has blonde hair and she's very skinny, she's perfect like that tho (:

Anyways my idol is Justin Bieber, has been since 2009! I've been to Justins 'My world tour' and I'm going to the Believe tour in just a few days!!!!

A few of my friends have met Justin, and of course I'm jealous of them!!

Cianna has met Justin, twice actually, she met him at a mall in Winnipeg about 2 months ago, he was with Jeremy and the kids!, she also had back stage passes for my world tour so thats how she met him twice,

Cianna was in Winnipeg because her dad lives there,

My parents and ciannas parents are divorced so we both know that pain..

I have back stage passes this concert tho and I'm so freaking excited to meet Justin!!!!

I don't really know what I'm going to say to him... I think I'm going to cry but who wouldn't!!!!! He's Justin freaking Bieber!!!

Justin has retweeted and answered to one of my tweets, and that tweet was this "@Emily_BieberXoxo : @Justinbieber I NEVER thought my life would be complete until I heard your beautiful music I love u" he replied "@justinbieber: @Emily_BieberXoxo Never say never (; I love u too"

My life completely ended that day!! I couldn't breath!! I was screaming crying it was just to hard to believe!! WINKY FACE JUSTIN BIEBER SENT ME A WINKY FACE!!!

My mom loves the fact that I like Justin, she buys me whatever I want!!!

Not to sound greedy but like my mom wants to make my life amazing and worth living well... Because I'm her only child... It didnt start out that way tho...

When I was only 2 I had a big sister, well not that big, she was 5, and her name was Jayda.

My mom always used to say, Jayda had beautiful blonde hair with curls she had green eyes she was just gorgeous.. I do see pictures of jayda all around the house and she's right, she's absolutely gorgeous!!

One day my mom was going to take me my sister to the park and well my mom forgot my bottle on the table..

Jayda was playing in the yard with her ball and my mom told her not to move!! To go and get my bottle,

Well jaydas ball rolled into the street... And I guess she went to go get it... When my mom came back she said all she heard was honking and a loud scream... Jayda got hit.. By a semi truck and well that's all my mom told me.. That's really all of the story..

Yeah so my mom is kinda protective over me, but she lets me go to concerts and stuff with friends which I'm thankful of (:

My dad did try to take custody of my but... I'm a mamas girl and I can't handle being away from her

Oh god a few days until the concert... Just a few more days...

******************************

Well that was the introduction hope the people who read my story well.. Like it!!! Tell your friends share it on pages on FB (:

Thanks for reading, Chapter 1 will be up soon.