Chapter 1- Finding out

Here's chapter 1 you guys!! Hope you like it!!

I will be updating once a week so each week there will be a new chapter but sometimes ill upload 2 chapters a week, never know.

*********************

Emily's P.O.V-

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I opened my eyes to shut it off, 7:00 it read "Oh gotta get ready for school..." I said to myself. It was the last day of school which is the best because summer is just so amazingly beautiful!

I grabbed my phone off my desk and had an unread text message, it was from Cianna! About 5 mins ago

Cianna:

"Last day of school baby!! You ready Em?"

I smiled and texted back.

"Of course I'm ready we gon make this a good day right?? Only one down point tho.... ):"

Almost seconds later she texted back

"Em...... He loves you and you love him... Just because he's moving today doesn't mean you guys can't be together"

She's talking about my boyfriend... Zack... He's moving to Winnipeg today and its our last day together.... But I think we can make the long distance thing work.. Well I hope...

I texted back

"I just hope hun, well lets think of the positive!!! Summer baby!!!!

I put my phone on the charger and ran off to the shower, A quick shower was just the thing to wake me up. I put on my towel and hopped in

When I got out of the shower it was about 7:25, I got to my closet and picked out my outfit... "Hmm purple Justin Bieber top that comes to my belly button... Umm... White jeans and purple Supras.. Perfect!!!" I said out loud to myself, I put on my outfit for the day grabbed my Iphone, my purse, which had my lipgloss, car keys, hair brush and lunch money. I ran down stairs to get some breakfast and my mom was already up cooking.

"Hi sweetie!! Good morning!"

"Good morning mom, smells good whatcha cooking??"

"Your favorite hun, Chocolate chip pancakes!!"

Mom knew chocolate chip pancakes are my favorite of all time!! When ever she cooks them I go bananas!! "No way mom!! Thanks!!" I practically yelled. "No problem sweetie!!" She said back with a grin on her face.

By the time I was done eating it was about 8:15 so I texted Cianna.

"Hey Hun I'm headed to the car on my way to your house.!"

She texted back seconds later, "See you soon!" I smiled and threw my phone in my purse and grabbed my keys, I was about to walk out the door when my mom stopped me, "Hunny we need to talk..." "Sure mom what's up..." I said nervously

She pulled me over to the couch and started talking... "We'll you see... I know you love it here and you love your friends.. But sometimes things need to change.." "Mom what are you talking about..!?" I started to get angry I had no idea what was going on. What is she saying!!! "Hunny.. I'm sorry.. We're moving.." I sat there in shock.. "Moving!?!?!?, WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW WHY!?!?" "Hun please calm down!! I haven't told you the best part!! We're going to atlanta!!" I kinda thought for a sec.. Wait.... "But mom please!! I can't leave Cianna!!" I almost starting crying... This is crazy...

"Baby no!!! Umm... I talked to Ciannas mom... She's umm... She's coming with us..." My frown turned into a giant smile!!! "SHE'S COMING REALLY OMB MOM YAY!!!!!" My mom just smiled "now go! Your gonna be late for school"

I grabbed my things and ran to the door, hopped in my car.. I'm actually so excited now!!! I can't believe mom is letting Cianna come!! When I got to Ciannas she was already waiting on her steps, she ran to the car and jumped into the passenger seat

"Hey, but took so long???" She grinned at me when she saw my outfit "dam girl nice outfit!!" "Haha thanks, and the reason I took so long is well because my mom had to talk to me, well she told me.. I'm moving.."

"MOVING?!? WHAT?!?!?!? NOOO YOU CAN'T MOVE YOU JUST CA-"

I cut her off, "No no Cianna you don't understand, my mom was talking to your mom...... You can come with us..."

Cianna was staring at me with a blank face.... But then turned into a giant smile "OMB YAAAY!!!' WHERE ARE WE MOVING EM?!?!?!?" I smiled big and answered "were moving to Atlanta!!" She started smiling with her face in the shape of an "O" "Cianna what?!?" she started freaking out..

"EM THAT'S WHERE JUSTIN BIEBER LIVES" my heart stopped beating... I looked at her with no expression on my face...

"J-J-J-Justin Bieber...." I couldn't believe my ears,..

"Yes Em!! Justin Bieber!! The Justin Bieber!!!" There was tears in my eyes as I started to scream... "NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY OMB I CAN'T BREATH LORD HELP ME AHHHHH" Cianna just started laughing at me I couldn't blame her I bet it was funny.

"K we really have to go we're gonna be late for school!!"

I drove us to school not letting that smile leave my face.

*6 hours later*

School is finally over!!!! Thank god it's summer baby!!! Today was actually kinda boring... But that's ok I guess.. Me and Cianna started walking to my car when I got knocked over by someone running by "OUFF!" I was laying on the floor and the person comes over me

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!!! Are you ok!?!?" I held my head and looked up trying to get my vision back....

"Ohh um yea I'm ok I guess...." The guy helped me get up... I couldn't see clear but... He looked really hot... Like wow... "Are you sure your fine!?!? I didn't see you there!?!?" I grinned "no no really I'm fi-" I looked up at his face..... No way this can't be happening..... "Justin!?...." I say with a giant smile on my face "yeah... I see you know me"

I thought I was going to die I couldn't feel my heart beat.. This is crazy!!

*********************

There's chapter 1!!! It's really long haha :P