Child of Destruction

(This was meant to come out on New Year but I had so much to do so I wasn't able to get this out on time)
We start our story in a pub. Many people are dancing, drinking and throwing up in the bathroom. We zoom in on one particular women. She is a gorgeous women of average height, has long white hair with sapphire blue eyes. She wore a dress which was green and had white stripes. She also wore high black heels and wore a pair of earrings. She was alone at the bar having a drink and it was clear that it wasn't her first one as her eyes were slightly closed and the sounds of hiccups kept coming from her.
Woman:Hey *hic* barkeeper. Give me another.
The barkeeper went to the back to get the woman her request when a man sat next to her. His face was covered by a hood but what was noticeable was the dry skin that was on his hands, the blue hair that came out of his hood a little and the most unsettling part was the blood red eyes that were shown in the darkness. He spoke to the woman with a raspy voice.
???:Hey beautiful what's your name?
Rose:R*hic*ose
Tomura:What a beautiful name Rose. My name is Tomura. Would you like to come over to my place?
Rose was too intoxicated to refuse so nodded as Shigiraki grinned. The pair left just as the barkeeper came back. The man behind the desk growled in annoyance as Rose hadn't yet pay her bill. The pair arrived at a small apartment as the man guided the drunk woman up the flight of stairs as they entered his apartment. The apartment was pitch black with alcohol spilled on the carpet and broken windows. To be fair Tomura the apartment hadn't changed from when he rented it out since it was in the most shady area of the area.
Tomura:So shall we just skip to the fun stuff.
Tomura grinned again and when she nodded he dragged her to his room and they engaged in, some activities. Later that morning Rose left his house, unsure of why she was at the strange man's house but payed it no mind as she assumes they hooked up and were both just drunk. She took a cab home and arrived at her home before she found herself puking in the restroom. She assumed it was just due to the alcohol but then realised that if she was drunk she wouldn't have been able to properly navigate her way home. So she got dressed in new clothing and ran to the nearest drug store and took a test. Rose was shocked to learn she was pregnant and immediately marched towards the house of Tomura. When Rose broke through the door the man in question was sitting on his sofa, as if he was expecting her to arrive.
Tomura:Hello Rose.
Rose grew red face angry.
Rose:Don't hello Rose me you son of a bitch! You got me pregnant!
The wicked grin that Tomura had in his face grew even wider as Rose was frightened.
Rose:You are a damn psychopath! I am calling the police!
She reached into her purse to grab her phone and dial the number of the police but her purse was snatched by the oddly fast movements of the crusty man in front of her. Then he gripped the handle of the purse and once his fifth finger touched the fabric it turned gray before decaying into dust. Rose was more scared then she was prior and she tried to run away but her way was blocked by a black and purple Mist. She turned around and Tomura was accompanied by a manifestation of most who had yellow eyes.
Tomura:You aren't going anywhere.
Rose then felt something blunt and hard hit her head before she fell unconscious.

Rose periodically woke up in random parts of days. She felt like she was trapped and floating. She saw blurred images of a man who was bald and had glasses, Tomura wickedly looking at her through what appeared to be a glass tube, the misty quirk holder and a man who wore a suit but had a respiratory helmet that covered his face. Or at least that was what she thought as she would fall back to the endless void of unconsciousness. This cycle repeated for 9 months, her pregnancy continued to grow even without her giving the nutritional needs to her growing baby as they were pumped into her through the wires connected to her inside the glass container filled with the strange green liquid that held her afloat. Suddenly, her eyes opened as the sharp pain of contractions woke her up.
Rose:Ahhh!
Her screams alerted the man with glasses as he pressed a button which open the glass container and he set her on a nearby table. He then got a phone as he called some people and in a matter of second the black mist from before appeared and out came Tomura along with the strange man. The pair watched in anticipation as Rose continues to push out her child. After 2 minutes she produced a young boy but something about him was wrong. Unlike most, the baby wasn't crying. Instead he came out with no sound but it was clear that he was alive.
???:Tomura you did it.
Tomura:Thank you master. He will become the legendary aspect of your plan.
???:I know he will.
Rose:W-what?
They didn't acknowledge her question as the man simply nodded at Tomura. Tomura then placed his hands on Rose as the woman turned to dust. The baby didn't even react to this as the doctor tried to place him in the bed to monitor him but when he placed a wire on one of the boy's fingers it immediately turned to dust. This child was even more extraordinary as his quirk was already manifested from birth. Tomura was happy. His child was born. This was the child of destruction.