Charlotte

"Come sit." Her father said. Charlotte didn't move. He yelled, "Now!" Charlotte still didn't move. He grabbed her off the floor and forced her to sit on the couch. He walked into the kitchen and came back with Danger. (For the sake of these women whose stories are being told no men's names will be allowed here.) So in walks Danger. His cologne smelled sweet his voice sent a chill up Charlotte's spine yet made her uneasy. "Yall kids get acquainted." Her father stated as he went upstairs to his room never to return til morning. Charlotte is 16 years old ,a virgin still very much a kid, and a late bloomer. Danger is too old but her dad paid him good money to talk this girl into growing up. He moves close to Charlotte and sits down on the couch. Charlotte tenses up. Danger pulls up her night gown and starts to rub on her inner thigh. Charlotte scared jumps up and runs upstairs. Danger laughs as he lays down on the couch for the night.

The next day Charlotte went to school and prayed Danger wouldn't be at her house ever again. Her prayers unanswered for tonight Danger would have Charlotte all alone. Charlotte gets home and takes her shower change into sweat pants and a baggy shirt then goes downstairs to do her homework. Danger meets her at the last stair. This time he picks her up and places her on the couch. He pulls down her pants. All while Charlotte is hitting him and clawing at him but to no avail. He begins licking on her clitoris. Charlotte yells out "Stop!" But it falls on deaf ears. As he yanks at his pants. Charlotte tries to run away. He grabs her pins her down and rams his penis her vagina and Charlotte has tears running down her face. He turns her on her back. "You better act like you enjoying this." He says in between strokes. Charlotte is in pain and wants him to stop. Her body gives in against her wishes. Before she can stop herself she started to moan. And then she climaxed and her body exploded in ecstasy. As she watch him pull himself together she couldn't move nor did she want to move. The next day she went to school like nothing happened. She kept her head down and worked hard in school for the next two years.

Charlotte now 21 years old is entering her dorm room when her roommate, Mary burts in. "Hey, girlie!" She exclaims. "Tell me everything you did over break and I mean everything." She says with a smile. Charlotte smiles and plops on the bed.