🍭001🍭

Introducing our character y/n 'Juilet' Starling or Y/n laying in bed with her stuff animal.

Y/n: "Welcome to my bedroom. Don't think that me letting you in here is an invitation for any funny stuff. I mean, not that I have a problem with funny stuff, especially not if you really like the person, but that isn't what I wanted about to talk about" Doing her stretches in bed.

Y/n: "Today is as they say in Spain, my CUMPLE-ANOS! That's right, my birthday I'm eighteen today" You say excitedly as you shut your alarm off. On the wall, it shows multiple photos of memorable moments.

One photo showed you cheerleader team. "These are my girls on the San Romero cheer squad. We've gone to the Nationals three years in a row, but we haven't won yet ugh" As you groaned loudly, in the shower, you kept on talking about your day.

Y/n: "To keep my energy up i eat lollipops I know what you're thinking. I'm getting SOOOOO fat, but they're so yum!" As a photo showed y/n's family of zombie hunters.

Y/n: "This is my family, my older sister Cordelia won a gold medal in riflery last year. And she has lots of secret meetings with guys, I think are college scouts?" Moving onto y/n's younger sister.

Y/n: "My little sister Rosalind just got her license, which makes me kinda think the DMV are idiots!" Which the photo shows Rosalind was crashing a car, next was y/n's parents.

Y/n: "My girlfriends say my Dad is a total DILF but try as they might, they could never come between him and my mom. She is so cool. It's because of her my sisters and I all wear our vaginas proudly" As it shows dad touching mom's butt.

Y/n: "God, she and dad love each other so much, speaking of true love. This is my boyfriend Nick". You say lovingly

Y/n: "it effs me up how much i really like him. My family's throwing me a birthday party after school. Nick is totally freaked out having to meet my family for the first time. But I'm even more freaked out for him to find out about my family because even though they're the most amazing ever, some of our traditions are a little...unsaual"

Now showing a picture of Nick sitting down on the water fountain waiting for y/n not knowing zombies coming behind him.

Y/n: Nick's already so sweet to never complain about my ginormous fat butt. If he finds out I'm the number one world's biggest weirdo, he might not stick around" as your toast was done and drinking your coffee.

Meanwhile nick is surrounded by zombies aka dead brains.

Y/n: I'd be so sad I think I'd seriously cry forever. With you of the thought of losing your boyfriend made you lose track of time.

Y/n: OH NO!!! I'm totally late! I was supposed to meet him before school! I'm so lame ughhh" In a hurry you put on your cheerleader outfit, grabbed your bad with lollipops flying around.

Y/n: I hope nick isn't mad, that's about the WORST THING that could ever happened!" As you rush through the door.

A/n: hey are you guys ready to kick some dead brain butts?
Word count: 551