2.2.) My Punishment, Your Pleasure (BkDk)

TW: abuse, r@pe, implied S/H, S/A, main character death, blood

Deku
It's been a week since Todoroki went to jail and it feels like somebody is following me everywhere. It's creepy and the thought of it makes me shiver. I've been sticking around near Kacchan a lot more recently, he makes me feel more secure.

I know I have my own quirk but due to recent stress I haven't had much luck going above 15%. My body seems to be breaking down and I haven't slept in a week and I feel weak, but still awake. My eating habits have dropped significantly and I have lost my appetite. Kacchan has tried giving me gentle foods to try, even though he's an excellent cook, I always seem to throw up afterward.

I feel horrible relying on him so much, I just couldn't figure out how to explain what happened to anyone else, nor did I want to. I was watching the news in my bed and mindlessly scrolling through Instagram when something mentioned made me freeze in place.

"...and so the recent break has lead several convicts to escape, including the number one hero's son Todoroki, Shoto. Although..."
The news broadcasted across my room but my mind could only focus on one thing. He's escaped?

I reach to the bedside table and grab my phone, I needed to call Kacchan. I hit the dial button after I shakily scrambled his number into my phone and my lip quivers as I listen to my cell ring.

"Deku, are you ok? It's almost midnight and we have fucking school tomorrow." Kacchan says through a hazy voice.

"Shit, sorry. Did I wake you up again?" I face palmed at my carelessness as I heard a muffled yawn from the other line. I felt my breathing rate start to pick up.

"It's fine, just tell me what's up." Kacchan sighed.

"Right. I was watching the news and-" I started to explain before he cut me off. "Wait, wait, wait, is this about all might again? I told you to stop watching those dumb rumor channels." I heard Kacchan groan.

"No this isn't about- whatever. It's Todoroki, he escaped in the prison bust earlier this evening." I breathed out hesitantly.

"Shit. I'll be right over." I heard some shuffling from the other line.

"Thanks," I said softly. I felt stupid tears gloss my eyes, threatening to fall.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and I immediately went to open it. Behind the door standing in the hallway was Kacchan with worried plastered all over his face. I couldn't hold it in anymore and tears started to drip down my face.

"Hey, it'll be ok," Kacchan said softly as he shut my door. He approached me slowly before opening up his toned arms. I ran into his embrace immediately and wrapped my arms around him as I cried into his shoulder. His arm was secured around my waist softly and his other held my head gently.

"Let it all out, it'll be ok." He kept whispering encouragement into my ear softly. I continued sobbing in his arms.

"Do you want me to call Aizawa, he's probably awake." I thought about calling my teacher briefly before deciding against it.

"Not right now, I just need you to be here with me." I mumbled out, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright," Kacchan whispered back at me. I wrapped my arms firmly around his neck and he lifted me up carefully. He walked toward my dorm bed and set me down gently. He sat down next to me as I fiddled with the seam of my grey hoodie.

I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder and his arm snaked protectively around my thin waist. He was sitting crossed legged on the edge of the bed leaning against the wall as I shifted my position to lay my head peacefully in his lap.