Nightmare-part 2

I was planning on making this short but I didn't and this took almost two  days so be grateful
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin's POV

'he remembered' I said in my head thinking he wasn't going ask that question. 'Should I lie or tell some of the truth' I said in my head while dragging the H at the end of the word. 'my mama always says the truth is the better than a lie and if you end up lying, there's a 99% chance you get caught, so I'll just tell the truth'.  I thought.

3rd POV

Robin sat up in the bed and so did Finn. facing each other and having eye contact. "Robin? Are you going to say what it means?" Finn ask. "Oh yeah sorry, well it means my love, I called you that because I love you and your my best friend. Also mama calls your mom love and they're best friends too so I can call you that to...yk?" Robin said. "Yeah I guess that's pretty reasonable" "so can I keep calling you that?" Robin asked. "Yeah ofc, but how much do you love me?" After Finn said that the room goes silent. A few seconds go by before robin answers. Well I love you like more than I love anyone else. Your my first priority and will always be. You are my favorite person" robin says with a smile. When Finney Heard the first sentence robin said, he was as red as a tomato, after robin was done talking Finney jumped on top of robin and gave him to the tightest hug ever. "Your my favorite person too. Like I feel so special right now" Finney said. "F-finney you-your squeezing me too hard" "I don't care, let's stay like this for a little" "ok. hold on what time is it" robin said while he sat up and grabbed his phone. "What time is it?" Finn asked. "It's 5:43" "okay well I have to go back home before 6:30 to get dressed for school, so I'll be leaving soon" Finn said. "But whyyyy" "I just told you dumbass" "but I just don't get why we have to go to school" "because so we can be educated and so we aren't dumb" Finn says "ugh fine"rob says. "WAIT.do you wanna play Roblox?" Robin says. YEAH, lemme just get my phone" Finn says. He gets off of robin and gets out of the bed to get his phone out his coat. They go on Roblox and pick a game they should play. "What should we play?" Finn says "ooo, let's play mimic I heard it's fun" "is it scary?" "NO OFC NOT🤥" robin lies. "Okay I'll trust you on this one. If you lie than I'm not playing with you anymore" "ok whatever"

Finney's POV

I press on Robin's icon avatar and I look at the image of the game and it already looks scary. "Are you sure it's not scary?" "I already told you it's not" "OkAy If YoU sAy So" I say. I hear a little evil laugh from  robin, wondering why he's laughing like that. "Hurry up and get inside the game" an inpatient robin speaks. "I am jeez" I get in the game  and ask robin where he is. "Where are you?" I ask " you have to find me, I'm in one of the chapters" "ugh that's too much work" "just do it" robin says.I try to look on his phone to see where he is in the map but he moves his phone away so I cant  see.  There's two chapters so I have to look at both of them. I look at the one I was closest too which is the second chapter. I look and he's not there "this isn't hide n seek so  get your robloxian ass out" I say in annoyance. "How about...NO" robin says "SHUT YOUR TALKING BEN LOOKING ASS THE FUCK UP BITCH. YKW IM NOT EVEN GONNA PLAY ANY MORE" I yell at him, mad asf. After I said that I heard I door creek open. I look at the door and try to get out of the bed but robin is holding onto me whining and begging me to play before I leave. "PlEaSe, pLeAsE, plEASE, PLEASE, PLAY WITH ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE, IM SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN" rob says. "NO YOU GOT ON MY NERVES AND YOU WAISTED OUR TIME TOGETHER SO THAT'S YOUR FAULT, WE CAN PLAY LATER AFTER SCH-" the door opens before I can finish my sentence. It's Jane, Robin's sister.

Janes POV

I wake up to yelling, it kinda sounds like Finney's voice. are you serious. I get out of my bed and stretch before I but on my house shoes and walk out the door, The door creeks is I open it
I walk to Robin's door across the hallway and listen. I hear robin begging for forgiveness. I'm guessing that the were playing a game because that's what it sounded like to me. I was startled and interrupted by my thoughts when Finney yelled. 'DAMN THEY LOUD ASF' I thought. 'thats it I'm coming in' I said in my head getting annoyed. I opened the door and see that robin has his head on Finney's hand. Finney looks away from robin and looks at me. Oh hi Jane!" Finney says. " Don't 'hi' me after you guys just woke me up from my beauty rest" I say while putting my hands under my chin and making a v shape. Robin looks up at me and gives me that dirty look he does when he tries to look intimidating, to me he just looks like a fool. "Shut up nobody cares about your beauty rest, your not even beautiful" robin says the last part under his breath thinking me and finney couldn't hear but we could hear him clear and well. We both  gasp and look at each other "you really gone let him say that, NAW" Finney says to me . "Shut up and watch this" I say, Then  me and finney both look at him. "I now you did not say that with your Chihuahua looking ass, you look like you eat grasshoppers for breakfast, lunch and dinner" I said. I look at Finney who was trying to hold in his laugh  he looked at robin and then me and robin again and we just started laughing. We were all rolling on the floor when Finney got a message on his phone. We all stopped laughing and Finney looked at his phone and read the text message out loud. "It's from Gwen and she said, 'finney it is 6:33 and you said you would be here at 6:30. Come to the house and get your cloths for school on NOW. You won't have time to say goodbye to your boyfriend...not my fault'. Who's my boyfriend?" Finney says and I point to robin and see that robin and Finney have shocked faces  "no we aren't. I don't know where the hell you got that from" robin says. Oh me and Gwen made that boyfriend thing up, because you guys act like your dating. And because we want you together" I say answering Robin's question. But I mutter the last sentence so they couldn't hear and the didn't. Finney and robin look at each other with they're mouth dropped to the floor. "How tho" Finney asked. "Yk... You just, do"  I answered. "Umm okay, well I have to go"  Finney says. "Ok" me and robin both say. Finney gets off the floor wthe his hands and feet on the ground and butt in the air, looking like a toddler. Robin kicks him in the butt and Finney falls on the floor again. Me and robin both start evil laughing and Finney looks at us crazy. "Stop u guys are so mean! Anyways bye" Finney says. "Byeeeeee" me and robin both say as we extend the e at the end of the word. Finney gets his coat and gets everything else and walks to the front door with me and robin following him he gives us a hug and leaves.

OMGGG. THAT WAS SO LONG. HOPED YOU Liked  IT BECAUSE I GOT THIS DONE AT 12:38 PM. Good morning or good night 😘

1385 words

1398 edited words