Chapter 3: Breaking Point

Mariah pulls Marcus in and shuts the door. The two waste no time. The two make their way to the bedroom. Marcus picks her up and slams her on the bed. He couldn't control himself. He aggressively kisses her neck. She pulls him closer. "yes daddy! I'm so READY for you! Clame what's yours." she says. Her body was so soft. So Gentle.
Marcus works his way to her chest, to her belly, all the way to her pretty pussy. She gasps as Marcus tongue unites with her clit. The taste, the smell, the feeling, took control of Marcus. His tongue dug deeper and deeper. The room was filled with Mariah's moan. Her body was so tight. Marcus stands up. He then Rams his dick in her pussy to where it struck her wall.
Mariah screams a soft scream. Her scream was so sexy. Marcus strokes her so hard it shakes the whole bed. "Yes baby yes! I want you to make momma cum. " Each stroke was as Marcus imagined. Her pussy was warm, tight, and dripping wet. "You want momma to cum, daddy? You want mommy's cum? " All Marcus could say was "Yes! Yes momma! "
Both freeze with their "parts" together. Marcus could feel her pussy exploding. Her eyes where in the back of her skull. Both hands where full of the sheets. Marcus wanted more. So much more. He lays on top of her and pushes against her wall. She claws his back and screams his name. "I love you" she screams. Marcus's body starts to tighten. "Are you gonna cum for momma? Huh? Are you gonna cum?"
Marcus' head was spinning. His body was tightening by the minute. Until finally....... BOOM!!! Marcus fills Mariah with his cum. "Mm " she moans. "You like cumming for momma. You like the way it feels. " the two look into each others eyes and fall deeply in love.  As deep as the sleep they took afterwards.