late night suprise| jordan poole

Aria let out a sigh as she set her keys down on her countertop, slipping out of her heels she headed to her bedroom to change into something far more comfortable than the dress she had on.

Work was super stressful to say the least. New york fashion week was days away, so she was spending long hours in the office trying to make sure all of her designs were perfect.

Unfortunately one of her models didn't show up for her fitting, and her intern split coffee all over her newest sketch. Her day was truly horrible. She was physically, mentally, and emotionally tired, and was definitely sleep deprived. All she wanted to do was crawl up in her bed and take the longest nap. But sadly she couldn't, because she had lots of work to do.

"you're strong, you can do this." She gave herself positive affirmations, heading into her kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

The loud sound of her front door opening caught her attention. Her boyfriend Jordan walked through the door with the cheesiest smile. "I'm home baby!" His voice echoed.

"Hi love," she mumbled pouring her coffee in her mug. Jordan came from behind grabbing her in a tight embrace. Aria practically melted at his touch, he made her feel so safe.

Although her day was rough, he made her forget al about it just by hugging her. "I missed you baby." he pulled her into a soft kiss. "I missed you too!" she smiled.

Jordan could tell his girlfriend had been stressed for a while. So he decided to get her some gifts, and just her favorite things to put a smile on her beautiful face.

"Here you go." he brought out some red roses behind his back. Aria nearly cried, she loved roses. "thank you so so much."

Thinking that was all Jordan got her Aria grabbed her roses and went to put them in a vase. Little did she know he had a whole gift basket filled with her favorite candies, accessories, and her favorite skincare items. "You've been really stressed lately so i hope this cheers you up! i love you so much!" he smiled handing her the gift basket.

Tears started filling Aria's eyes, she was overwhelmed with joy. "You don't know how much i needed this, thank you so much love." she smiled bringing in for a kiss.

"you're welcome baby. I gotchu for life." he picked her up kissing her cheek. "now come on, let me run you a bath."

She just looked at him with the biggest grin on her face. "What did i do to deserve you!"

Z Speaks💗
short and sweet imagine about our fave lightskin🤭nini, mya, and angie inspired me! if y'all don't go read their imagine books rn you're literally antiblack🤷🏽‍♀️

love uuuuuu<33